Maximum and minimum SA SA INTERNATIONAL HLDGS LTD.R short-term price forecast for Apr,May,Jun 2024

SA SA INTERNATIONAL HLDGS LTD.R stock short term price prediction: Apr,May,Jun 2024|SSW.SG: 0.105
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -23.11% Neutral -0.4% Neutral

Downtrend:-23.11%

Neutral:-0.4%
0.095 0.088 0.095
0.088
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -29.69% Neutral 3.18% Neutral

Downtrend:-29.69%

Neutral:3.18%
0.099 0.087 0.099
0.087
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -37.76% Profit 12.3% Neutral

Downtrend:-37.76%

Profit:12.3%
0.108 0.086 0.108
0.086

SA SA INTERNATIONAL HLDGS LTD.R (SSW.SG) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 21 Mar 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 23.11% probability. Moreover, the probability that SA SA INTERNATIONAL HLDGS LTD.R (SSW.SG) price has no a definite trend is 76.89% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SA SA INTERNATIONAL HLDGS LTD.R (SSW.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, SA SA INTERNATIONAL HLDGS LTD.R (SSW.SG) price will reach 0.093 and 0.088 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day SA SA INTERNATIONAL HLDGS LTD.R (SSW.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 26, 2024 if the real price is between 0.097 and 0.084

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.4% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.088. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SA SA INTERNATIONAL HLDGS LTD.R (SSW.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the SA SA INTERNATIONAL HLDGS LTD.R (SSW.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of SA SA INTERNATIONAL HLDGS LTD.R (SSW.SG) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -23.11%

SA SA INTERNATIONAL HLDGS LTD.R (SSW.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.4%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SA SA INTERNATIONAL HLDGS LTD.R (SSW.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

SA SA INTERNATIONAL HLDGS LTD.R (SSW.SG) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 21 Mar 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 29.69% probability. Moreover, the probability that SA SA INTERNATIONAL HLDGS LTD.R (SSW.SG) price has no a definite trend is 70.31% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SA SA INTERNATIONAL HLDGS LTD.R (SSW.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, SA SA INTERNATIONAL HLDGS LTD.R (SSW.SG) price will reach 0.097 and 0.087 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day SA SA INTERNATIONAL HLDGS LTD.R (SSW.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 31, 2024 if the real price is between 0.102 and 0.083

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.18% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.097. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SA SA INTERNATIONAL HLDGS LTD.R (SSW.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the SA SA INTERNATIONAL HLDGS LTD.R (SSW.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of SA SA INTERNATIONAL HLDGS LTD.R (SSW.SG) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -29.69%

SA SA INTERNATIONAL HLDGS LTD.R (SSW.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.18%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SA SA INTERNATIONAL HLDGS LTD.R (SSW.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

SA SA INTERNATIONAL HLDGS LTD.R (SSW.SG) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 21 Mar 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 37.76% probability. Moreover, the probability that SA SA INTERNATIONAL HLDGS LTD.R (SSW.SG) price has no a definite trend is 62.24% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SA SA INTERNATIONAL HLDGS LTD.R (SSW.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, SA SA INTERNATIONAL HLDGS LTD.R (SSW.SG) price will reach 0.106 and 0.086 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day SA SA INTERNATIONAL HLDGS LTD.R (SSW.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 20, 2024 if the real price is between 0.111 and 0.082

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 12.3% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.106. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SA SA INTERNATIONAL HLDGS LTD.R (SSW.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the SA SA INTERNATIONAL HLDGS LTD.R (SSW.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of SA SA INTERNATIONAL HLDGS LTD.R (SSW.SG) stock for the next 30 days

Moderate Downtrend -37.76%

SA SA INTERNATIONAL HLDGS LTD.R (SSW.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 12.3%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SA SA INTERNATIONAL HLDGS LTD.R (SSW.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for SA SA INTERNATIONAL HLDGS LTD.R (SSW.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SA SA INTERNATIONAL HLDGS LTD.R (SSW.SG) predictions by visitors

SA SA INTERNATIONAL HLDGS LTD.R (SSW.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.