Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -9.29% Loss -1.41% Neutral

Neutral:-9.29%

Loss:-1.41%
0.924 0.863 0.924
0.863
10 Days Sell Downtrend -25.54% Loss -5.61% Sell

Downtrend:-25.54%

Loss:-5.61%
0.925 0.825 0.925
0.825
30 Days Sell Downtrend -18.92% Loss -29.08% Sell

Downtrend:-18.92%

Loss:-29.08%
0.926 0.614 0.926
0.614

Riverstone (AP4.SI) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 14 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.29% probability. Moreover, the probability that Riverstone (AP4.SI) price has no a definite trend is 90.71% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Riverstone (AP4.SI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Riverstone (AP4.SI) price will reach 0.91421432740271 and 0.86317162647128 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Riverstone (AP4.SI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 19, 2021 if the real price is between 0.95992504377285 and 0.82001304514772

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.41% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.86317162647128. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Riverstone (AP4.SI) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Riverstone (AP4.SI) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -9.29%

Riverstone (AP4.SI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -1.41%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Riverstone (AP4.SI) stock prices in the next 5 days

Riverstone (AP4.SI) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 14 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 25.54% probability. Moreover, the probability that Riverstone (AP4.SI) price has no a definite trend is 74.46% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Riverstone (AP4.SI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Riverstone (AP4.SI) price will reach 0.91468396562112 and 0.82513619071121 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Riverstone (AP4.SI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 24, 2021 if the real price is between 0.96041816390218 and 0.78387938117565

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -5.61% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.82513619071121. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Riverstone (AP4.SI) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Riverstone (AP4.SI) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -25.54%

Riverstone (AP4.SI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -5.61%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Riverstone (AP4.SI) stock prices in the next 10 days

Riverstone (AP4.SI) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 14 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.92% probability. Moreover, the probability that Riverstone (AP4.SI) price has no a definite trend is 81.08% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Riverstone (AP4.SI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Riverstone (AP4.SI) price will reach 0.91555436150139 and 0.61416959884218 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Riverstone (AP4.SI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 13, 2021 if the real price is between 0.96133207957646 and 0.58346111890007

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -29.08% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.61416959884218. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Riverstone (AP4.SI) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Riverstone (AP4.SI) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -18.92%

Riverstone (AP4.SI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -29.08%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Riverstone (AP4.SI) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Riverstone (AP4.SI)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Riverstone (AP4.SI) predictions by visitors

Riverstone (AP4.SI) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.