Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -57.17% Loss -11.51% Sell

Downtrend:-57.17%

Loss:-11.51%
30.103 24.419 30.103
24.419
10 Days Sell Downtrend -22.55% Loss -16.4% Sell

Downtrend:-22.55%

Loss:-16.4%
29.697 23.427 29.697
23.427
30 Days Neutral Neutral -4.02% Loss -19.56% Neutral

Neutral:-4.02%

Loss:-19.56%
30.736 21.541 30.736
21.541

REGIONAL CONTAINER LINES PUBLIC (RCL.BK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 29 Sep 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 57.17% probability. Moreover, the probability that REGIONAL CONTAINER LINES PUBLIC (RCL.BK) price has no a definite trend is 42.83% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, REGIONAL CONTAINER LINES PUBLIC (RCL.BK) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, REGIONAL CONTAINER LINES PUBLIC (RCL.BK) price will reach 29.082884001732 and 24.635557794571 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day REGIONAL CONTAINER LINES PUBLIC (RCL.BK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 04, 2022 if the real price is between 30.537028201818 and 23.403779904842

There will be a downward trend and -11.51% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 24.635557794571. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the REGIONAL CONTAINER LINES PUBLIC (RCL.BK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of REGIONAL CONTAINER LINES PUBLIC (RCL.BK) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -57.17%

REGIONAL CONTAINER LINES PUBLIC (RCL.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -11.51%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest REGIONAL CONTAINER LINES PUBLIC (RCL.BK) stock prices in the next 5 days

REGIONAL CONTAINER LINES PUBLIC (RCL.BK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 29 Sep 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 22.55% probability. Moreover, the probability that REGIONAL CONTAINER LINES PUBLIC (RCL.BK) price has no a definite trend is 77.45% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, REGIONAL CONTAINER LINES PUBLIC (RCL.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, REGIONAL CONTAINER LINES PUBLIC (RCL.BK) price will reach 28.6905349195 and 23.634640216827 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day REGIONAL CONTAINER LINES PUBLIC (RCL.BK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 09, 2022 if the real price is between 30.125061665475 and 22.452908205986

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -16.4% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 23.634640216827. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the REGIONAL CONTAINER LINES PUBLIC (RCL.BK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of REGIONAL CONTAINER LINES PUBLIC (RCL.BK) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -22.55%

REGIONAL CONTAINER LINES PUBLIC (RCL.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -16.4%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest REGIONAL CONTAINER LINES PUBLIC (RCL.BK) stock prices in the next 10 days

REGIONAL CONTAINER LINES PUBLIC (RCL.BK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 29 Sep 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.02% probability. Moreover, the probability that REGIONAL CONTAINER LINES PUBLIC (RCL.BK) price has no a definite trend is 95.98% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, REGIONAL CONTAINER LINES PUBLIC (RCL.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, REGIONAL CONTAINER LINES PUBLIC (RCL.BK) price will reach 29.694320297241 and 21.540708854795 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day REGIONAL CONTAINER LINES PUBLIC (RCL.BK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 29, 2022 if the real price is between 31.179036312103 and 20.463673412055

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -19.56% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 21.731334596872. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the REGIONAL CONTAINER LINES PUBLIC (RCL.BK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of REGIONAL CONTAINER LINES PUBLIC (RCL.BK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -4.02%

REGIONAL CONTAINER LINES PUBLIC (RCL.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -19.56%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest REGIONAL CONTAINER LINES PUBLIC (RCL.BK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for REGIONAL CONTAINER LINES PUBLIC (RCL.BK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

REGIONAL CONTAINER LINES PUBLIC (RCL.BK) predictions by visitors

REGIONAL CONTAINER LINES PUBLIC (RCL.BK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.