Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -7.03% Profit 6.51% Neutral

Neutral:-7.03%

Profit:6.51%
187.463 164.889 187.463
164.889
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -42.77% Neutral 3.41% Neutral

Downtrend:-42.77%

Neutral:3.41%
183.866 163.185 183.866
163.185
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -17.48% Profit 13.74% Neutral

Downtrend:-17.48%

Profit:13.74%
207.626 157.46 207.626
157.46

RAMKHAMHAENG HOSPITAL PUBLIC CO (RAM.BK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 7.03% probability. Moreover, the probability that RAMKHAMHAENG HOSPITAL PUBLIC CO (RAM.BK) price has no a definite trend is 92.97% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, RAMKHAMHAENG HOSPITAL PUBLIC CO (RAM.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, RAMKHAMHAENG HOSPITAL PUBLIC CO (RAM.BK) price will reach 184.21171569824 and 166.85224890709 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day RAMKHAMHAENG HOSPITAL PUBLIC CO (RAM.BK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 25, 2021 if the real price is between 193.42230148315 and 158.50963646173

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.51% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 184.21171569824. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the RAMKHAMHAENG HOSPITAL PUBLIC CO (RAM.BK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of RAMKHAMHAENG HOSPITAL PUBLIC CO (RAM.BK) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -7.03%

RAMKHAMHAENG HOSPITAL PUBLIC CO (RAM.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Profit 6.51%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest RAMKHAMHAENG HOSPITAL PUBLIC CO (RAM.BK) stock prices in the next 5 days

RAMKHAMHAENG HOSPITAL PUBLIC CO (RAM.BK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 42.77% probability. Moreover, the probability that RAMKHAMHAENG HOSPITAL PUBLIC CO (RAM.BK) price has no a definite trend is 57.23% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, RAMKHAMHAENG HOSPITAL PUBLIC CO (RAM.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, RAMKHAMHAENG HOSPITAL PUBLIC CO (RAM.BK) price will reach 180.67793369293 and 165.12717795372 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day RAMKHAMHAENG HOSPITAL PUBLIC CO (RAM.BK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 30, 2021 if the real price is between 189.71183037758 and 156.87081905603

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.41% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 180.67793369293. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the RAMKHAMHAENG HOSPITAL PUBLIC CO (RAM.BK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of RAMKHAMHAENG HOSPITAL PUBLIC CO (RAM.BK) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -42.77%

RAMKHAMHAENG HOSPITAL PUBLIC CO (RAM.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.41%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest RAMKHAMHAENG HOSPITAL PUBLIC CO (RAM.BK) stock prices in the next 10 days

RAMKHAMHAENG HOSPITAL PUBLIC CO (RAM.BK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.48% probability. Moreover, the probability that RAMKHAMHAENG HOSPITAL PUBLIC CO (RAM.BK) price has no a definite trend is 82.52% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, RAMKHAMHAENG HOSPITAL PUBLIC CO (RAM.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, RAMKHAMHAENG HOSPITAL PUBLIC CO (RAM.BK) price will reach 204.0255022049 and 157.45984554291 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day RAMKHAMHAENG HOSPITAL PUBLIC CO (RAM.BK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 19, 2021 if the real price is between 214.22677731514 and 149.58685326576

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 13.74% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 204.0255022049. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the RAMKHAMHAENG HOSPITAL PUBLIC CO (RAM.BK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of RAMKHAMHAENG HOSPITAL PUBLIC CO (RAM.BK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -17.48%

RAMKHAMHAENG HOSPITAL PUBLIC CO (RAM.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 13.74%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest RAMKHAMHAENG HOSPITAL PUBLIC CO (RAM.BK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for RAMKHAMHAENG HOSPITAL PUBLIC CO (RAM.BK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

RAMKHAMHAENG HOSPITAL PUBLIC CO (RAM.BK) predictions by visitors

RAMKHAMHAENG HOSPITAL PUBLIC CO (RAM.BK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.