Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 19.52% Neutral 4.96% Neutral

Uptrend:19.52%

Neutral:4.96%
0.904 0.799 0.904
0.799
10 Days Neutral Neutral -3.51% Profit 16.06% Neutral

Neutral:-3.51%

Profit:16.06%
0.998 0.799 0.998
0.799
30 Days Neutral Neutral 3.97% Profit 31.77% Neutral

Neutral:3.97%

Profit:31.77%
1.126 0.804 1.126
0.804

PROJECT PLANNING SERVICE PUBLIC (PPS.BK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 12 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 19.52% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that PROJECT PLANNING SERVICE PUBLIC (PPS.BK) price has no a definite trend is 80.48% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PROJECT PLANNING SERVICE PUBLIC (PPS.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, PROJECT PLANNING SERVICE PUBLIC (PPS.BK) price will reach 0.86151168933772 and 0.7986677910352 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day PROJECT PLANNING SERVICE PUBLIC (PPS.BK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 17, 2021 if the real price is between 0.9045872738046 and 0.75873440148344

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.96% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.86151168933772. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the PROJECT PLANNING SERVICE PUBLIC (PPS.BK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of PROJECT PLANNING SERVICE PUBLIC (PPS.BK) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 19.52%

PROJECT PLANNING SERVICE PUBLIC (PPS.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 4.96%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PROJECT PLANNING SERVICE PUBLIC (PPS.BK) stock prices in the next 5 days

PROJECT PLANNING SERVICE PUBLIC (PPS.BK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 12 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.51% probability. Moreover, the probability that PROJECT PLANNING SERVICE PUBLIC (PPS.BK) price has no a definite trend is 96.49% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PROJECT PLANNING SERVICE PUBLIC (PPS.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, PROJECT PLANNING SERVICE PUBLIC (PPS.BK) price will reach 0.95136961620934 and 0.79869154950628 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day PROJECT PLANNING SERVICE PUBLIC (PPS.BK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 22, 2021 if the real price is between 0.99893809701981 and 0.75875697203097

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 16.06% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.95136961620934. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the PROJECT PLANNING SERVICE PUBLIC (PPS.BK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of PROJECT PLANNING SERVICE PUBLIC (PPS.BK) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -3.51%

PROJECT PLANNING SERVICE PUBLIC (PPS.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Profit 16.06%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PROJECT PLANNING SERVICE PUBLIC (PPS.BK) stock prices in the next 10 days

PROJECT PLANNING SERVICE PUBLIC (PPS.BK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 12 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 3.97% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that PROJECT PLANNING SERVICE PUBLIC (PPS.BK) price has no a definite trend is 96.03% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PROJECT PLANNING SERVICE PUBLIC (PPS.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, PROJECT PLANNING SERVICE PUBLIC (PPS.BK) price will reach 1.0729941397302 and 0.80433615861656 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day PROJECT PLANNING SERVICE PUBLIC (PPS.BK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 11, 2021 if the real price is between 1.1266438467167 and 0.76411935068573

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 31.77% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.0729941397302. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the PROJECT PLANNING SERVICE PUBLIC (PPS.BK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of PROJECT PLANNING SERVICE PUBLIC (PPS.BK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 3.97%

PROJECT PLANNING SERVICE PUBLIC (PPS.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 31.77%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PROJECT PLANNING SERVICE PUBLIC (PPS.BK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for PROJECT PLANNING SERVICE PUBLIC (PPS.BK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

PROJECT PLANNING SERVICE PUBLIC (PPS.BK) predictions by visitors

PROJECT PLANNING SERVICE PUBLIC (PPS.BK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.