Maximum and minimum Pool Corporation short-term price forecast for Jun,Jul,Aug 2024

Pool Corporation stock short term price prediction: Jun,Jul,Aug 2024|POOL: 553.0671629629374592695967294275761
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -15.42% Loss -3.42% Sell

Downtrend:-15.42%

Loss:-3.42%
352.9550708951894080200872849673033 316.6971924149876826959371101111174 352.9550708951894080200872849673033
316.6971924149876826959371101111174
10 Days Neutral Neutral -11.04% Loss -1.66% Neutral

Neutral:-11.04%

Loss:-1.66%
357.1014090990029217209666967391968 318.5536385335268505514250136911869 357.1014090990029217209666967391968
318.5536385335268505514250136911869
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -27.66% Neutral 0.79% Neutral

Downtrend:-27.66%

Neutral:0.79%
376.1667911407174074156500864773989 308.0884668736835010349750518798828 376.1667911407174074156500864773989
308.0884668736835010349750518798828

Pool Corporation (POOL) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 10 Jun 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.42% probability. Moreover, the probability that Pool Corporation (POOL) price has no a definite trend is 84.58% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Pool Corporation (POOL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Pool Corporation (POOL) price will reach 351.8965049576712544876500032842159 and 321.1999845659846073431253898888826 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Pool Corporation (POOL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 15, 2024 if the real price is between 369.4913302055548456337419338524342 and 305.1399853376854025555076077580452

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.42% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 321.1999845659846073431253898888826. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Pool Corporation (POOL), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Pool Corporation (POOL) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Pool Corporation (POOL) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -15.42%

Pool Corporation (POOL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -3.42%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Pool Corporation (POOL) stock prices in the next 5 days

Pool Corporation (POOL) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 10 Jun 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 11.04% probability. Moreover, the probability that Pool Corporation (POOL) price has no a definite trend is 88.96% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Pool Corporation (POOL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Pool Corporation (POOL) price will reach 356.0304076626071037026122212409973 and 323.0828255854306689798249863088131 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Pool Corporation (POOL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 20, 2024 if the real price is between 373.8319280457374702564266044646502 and 306.9286843061591412151756230741739

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.66% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 323.0828255854306689798249863088131. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Pool Corporation (POOL), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Pool Corporation (POOL) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Pool Corporation (POOL) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -11.04%

Pool Corporation (POOL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.66%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Pool Corporation (POOL) stock prices in the next 10 days

Pool Corporation (POOL) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 10 Jun 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 27.66% probability. Moreover, the probability that Pool Corporation (POOL) price has no a definite trend is 72.34% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Pool Corporation (POOL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Pool Corporation (POOL) price will reach 375.0386097239803575575933791697025 and 308.0884668736835010349750518798828 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Pool Corporation (POOL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 10, 2024 if the real price is between 393.7905402101793583824473898857832 and 292.6840435299993146145425271242857

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.79% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 375.0386097239803575575933791697025. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Pool Corporation (POOL), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Pool Corporation (POOL) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Pool Corporation (POOL) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -27.66%

Pool Corporation (POOL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 0.79%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Pool Corporation (POOL) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Pool Corporation (POOL)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Pool Corporation (POOL) predictions by visitors

Pool Corporation (POOL) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.