Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -16.67% Neutral 1.97% Neutral

Downtrend:-16.67%

Neutral:1.97%
65.394 61.864 65.394
61.864
10 Days Neutral Neutral -5.84% Neutral 4.37% Neutral

Neutral:-5.84%

Neutral:4.37%
67.247 61.543 67.247
61.543
30 Days Neutral Neutral 3.98% Neutral 5.89% Neutral

Neutral:3.98%

Neutral:5.89%
68.726 61.037 68.726
61.037

Pentair PLC Registered Shares D (PNT.SG) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 21 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.67% probability. Moreover, the probability that Pentair PLC Registered Shares D (PNT.SG) price has no a definite trend is 83.33% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Pentair PLC Registered Shares D (PNT.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Pentair PLC Registered Shares D (PNT.SG) price will reach 65.394215774536 and 62.854276105762 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Pentair PLC Registered Shares D (PNT.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 26, 2021 if the real price is between 68.663926563263 and 59.711562300473

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.97% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 65.394215774536. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Pentair PLC Registered Shares D (PNT.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Pentair PLC Registered Shares D (PNT.SG) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -16.67%

Pentair PLC Registered Shares D (PNT.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.97%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Pentair PLC Registered Shares D (PNT.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Pentair PLC Registered Shares D (PNT.SG) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 21 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 5.84% probability. Moreover, the probability that Pentair PLC Registered Shares D (PNT.SG) price has no a definite trend is 94.16% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Pentair PLC Registered Shares D (PNT.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Pentair PLC Registered Shares D (PNT.SG) price will reach 67.247292011976 and 62.527708935738 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Pentair PLC Registered Shares D (PNT.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 31, 2021 if the real price is between 70.609656612575 and 59.401323488951

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.37% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 67.247292011976. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Pentair PLC Registered Shares D (PNT.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Pentair PLC Registered Shares D (PNT.SG) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -5.84%

Pentair PLC Registered Shares D (PNT.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 4.37%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Pentair PLC Registered Shares D (PNT.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Pentair PLC Registered Shares D (PNT.SG) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 21 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 3.98% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Pentair PLC Registered Shares D (PNT.SG) price has no a definite trend is 96.02% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Pentair PLC Registered Shares D (PNT.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Pentair PLC Registered Shares D (PNT.SG) price will reach 68.726361584663 and 61.037220060825 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Pentair PLC Registered Shares D (PNT.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 20, 2021 if the real price is between 72.162679663897 and 57.985359057784

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.89% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 68.726361584663. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Pentair PLC Registered Shares D (PNT.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Pentair PLC Registered Shares D (PNT.SG) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 3.98%

Pentair PLC Registered Shares D (PNT.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 5.89%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Pentair PLC Registered Shares D (PNT.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Pentair PLC Registered Shares D (PNT.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Pentair PLC Registered Shares D (PNT.SG) predictions by visitors

Pentair PLC Registered Shares D (PNT.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.