Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -79.2% Loss -1.36% Sell

Downtrend:-79.2%

Loss:-1.36%
5.075 4.659 5.075
4.659
10 Days Sell Downtrend -33.3% Loss -4.68% Sell

Downtrend:-33.3%

Loss:-4.68%
5.063 4.508 5.063
4.508
30 Days Sell Downtrend -26.24% Loss -9.34% Sell

Downtrend:-26.24%

Loss:-9.34%
5.33 4.013 5.33
4.013

Pierre et Vacances S.A. Actions (PV6.SG) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 05 Aug 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 79.2% probability. Moreover, the probability that Pierre et Vacances S.A. Actions (PV6.SG) price has no a definite trend is 20.8% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Pierre et Vacances S.A. Actions (PV6.SG) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Pierre et Vacances S.A. Actions (PV6.SG) price will reach 5.0746029267915 and 4.6589826000512 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Pierre et Vacances S.A. Actions (PV6.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 10, 2022 if the real price is between 5.3283330731311 and 4.4260334700486

There will be a downward trend and -1.36% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 4.6589826000512. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the Pierre et Vacances S.A. Actions (PV6.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Pierre et Vacances S.A. Actions (PV6.SG) stock for the next 5 days

Strong Downtrend -79.2%

Pierre et Vacances S.A. Actions (PV6.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -1.36%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Pierre et Vacances S.A. Actions (PV6.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Pierre et Vacances S.A. Actions (PV6.SG) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 05 Aug 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 33.3% probability. Moreover, the probability that Pierre et Vacances S.A. Actions (PV6.SG) price has no a definite trend is 66.7% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Pierre et Vacances S.A. Actions (PV6.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Pierre et Vacances S.A. Actions (PV6.SG) price will reach 5.0629074486014 and 4.5076872534691 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Pierre et Vacances S.A. Actions (PV6.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 15, 2022 if the real price is between 5.3160528210314 and 4.2823028907956

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.68% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 4.5076872534691. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Pierre et Vacances S.A. Actions (PV6.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Pierre et Vacances S.A. Actions (PV6.SG) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -33.3%

Pierre et Vacances S.A. Actions (PV6.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -4.68%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Pierre et Vacances S.A. Actions (PV6.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Pierre et Vacances S.A. Actions (PV6.SG) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 05 Aug 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 26.24% probability. Moreover, the probability that Pierre et Vacances S.A. Actions (PV6.SG) price has no a definite trend is 73.76% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Pierre et Vacances S.A. Actions (PV6.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Pierre et Vacances S.A. Actions (PV6.SG) price will reach 5.3295429957067 and 4.0128810590701 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Pierre et Vacances S.A. Actions (PV6.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 04, 2022 if the real price is between 5.5960201454921 and 3.8122370061166

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -9.34% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 4.0128810590701. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Pierre et Vacances S.A. Actions (PV6.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Pierre et Vacances S.A. Actions (PV6.SG) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -26.24%

Pierre et Vacances S.A. Actions (PV6.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -9.34%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Pierre et Vacances S.A. Actions (PV6.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Pierre et Vacances S.A. Actions (PV6.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Pierre et Vacances S.A. Actions (PV6.SG) predictions by visitors

Pierre et Vacances S.A. Actions (PV6.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.