Maximum and minimum Puri Global Sukses Tbk. short-term price forecast for Nov,Dec,Jan 2024

Puri Global Sukses Tbk. stock short term price prediction: Nov,Dec,Jan 2024|PURI.JK: 669.8198909759521484375000000000000
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 93.32% Neutral 2% Neutral

Uptrend:93.32%

Neutral:2%
324.2198051452636491376324556767941 282.4532319068908918779925443232059 324.2198051452636491376324556767941
282.4532319068908918779925443232059
10 Days Neutral Uptrend 32.97% Neutral 3.31% Neutral

Uptrend:32.97%

Neutral:3.31%
329.4150228500366210937500000000000 281.3507298469543229657574556767941 329.4150228500366210937500000000000
281.3507298469543229657574556767941
30 Days Neutral Neutral -4.45% Loss -25.5% Neutral

Neutral:-4.45%

Loss:-25.5%
326.3589722633361702719412278383970 200.1303368806838989257812500000000 326.3589722633361702719412278383970
200.1303368806838989257812500000000

Puri Global Sukses Tbk. (PURI.JK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 12 Oct 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 90% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Puri Global Sukses Tbk. (PURI.JK) price has no a definite trend is 10% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Puri Global Sukses Tbk. (PURI.JK) price is expected to rise in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Puri Global Sukses Tbk. (PURI.JK) price will reach 307.3772178649902571123675443232059 and 282.4532319068908918779925443232059 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Puri Global Sukses Tbk. (PURI.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 17, 2023 if the real price is between 322.7460787582397756523278076201677 and 268.3305703115463529684348031878471

There will be an upward trend and 2% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 307.3772178649902571123675443232059. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Puri Global Sukses Tbk. (PURI.JK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Puri Global Sukses Tbk. (PURI.JK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Puri Global Sukses Tbk. (PURI.JK) stock for the next 5 days

Strong Uptrend 93.32%

Puri Global Sukses Tbk. (PURI.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Puri Global Sukses Tbk. (PURI.JK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Puri Global Sukses Tbk. (PURI.JK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 12 Oct 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 32.97% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Puri Global Sukses Tbk. (PURI.JK) price has no a definite trend is 67.03% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Puri Global Sukses Tbk. (PURI.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Puri Global Sukses Tbk. (PURI.JK) price will reach 312.3025541305541992187500000000000 and 281.3507298469543229657574556767941 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Puri Global Sukses Tbk. (PURI.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 22, 2023 if the real price is between 327.9176818370818864423199556767941 and 267.2831933546066238704952411353588

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.31% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 312.3025541305541992187500000000000. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Puri Global Sukses Tbk. (PURI.JK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Puri Global Sukses Tbk. (PURI.JK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Puri Global Sukses Tbk. (PURI.JK) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Uptrend 32.97%

Puri Global Sukses Tbk. (PURI.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.31%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Puri Global Sukses Tbk. (PURI.JK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Puri Global Sukses Tbk. (PURI.JK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 12 Oct 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.45% probability. Moreover, the probability that Puri Global Sukses Tbk. (PURI.JK) price has no a definite trend is 95.55% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Puri Global Sukses Tbk. (PURI.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Puri Global Sukses Tbk. (PURI.JK) price will reach 309.4052594184875601968087721616030 and 200.1303368806838989257812500000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Puri Global Sukses Tbk. (PURI.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 11, 2023 if the real price is between 324.8755223894119126271107234060764 and 190.1238200366497039794921875000000

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -25.5% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 200.1303368806838989257812500000000. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Puri Global Sukses Tbk. (PURI.JK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Puri Global Sukses Tbk. (PURI.JK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Puri Global Sukses Tbk. (PURI.JK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -4.45%

Puri Global Sukses Tbk. (PURI.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -25.5%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Puri Global Sukses Tbk. (PURI.JK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Puri Global Sukses Tbk. (PURI.JK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Puri Global Sukses Tbk. (PURI.JK) predictions by visitors

Puri Global Sukses Tbk. (PURI.JK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.