Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -12.86% Profit 5.21% Neutral

Neutral:-12.86%

Profit:5.21%
54.064 49.603 54.064
49.603
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -40.58% Neutral 4.85% Neutral

Downtrend:-40.58%

Neutral:4.85%
53.841 49.639 53.841
49.639
30 Days Neutral Neutral -2.35% Profit 14.89% Neutral

Neutral:-2.35%

Profit:14.89%
60 48.624 60
48.624

PP Properti Tbk. (PPRO.JK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 18 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 12.86% probability. Moreover, the probability that PP Properti Tbk. (PPRO.JK) price has no a definite trend is 87.14% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PP Properti Tbk. (PPRO.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, PP Properti Tbk. (PPRO.JK) price will reach 53.003926277161 and 49.60296869278 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day PP Properti Tbk. (PPRO.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 23, 2022 if the real price is between 55.654122591019 and 47.122820258141

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.21% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 53.003926277161. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the PP Properti Tbk. (PPRO.JK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of PP Properti Tbk. (PPRO.JK) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -12.86%

PP Properti Tbk. (PPRO.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 5.21%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PP Properti Tbk. (PPRO.JK) stock prices in the next 5 days

PP Properti Tbk. (PPRO.JK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 18 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 40.58% probability. Moreover, the probability that PP Properti Tbk. (PPRO.JK) price has no a definite trend is 59.42% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PP Properti Tbk. (PPRO.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, PP Properti Tbk. (PPRO.JK) price will reach 52.785634994507 and 49.639488458633 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day PP Properti Tbk. (PPRO.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 28, 2022 if the real price is between 55.424916744232 and 47.157514035702

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.85% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 52.785634994507. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the PP Properti Tbk. (PPRO.JK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of PP Properti Tbk. (PPRO.JK) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -40.58%

PP Properti Tbk. (PPRO.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 4.85%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PP Properti Tbk. (PPRO.JK) stock prices in the next 10 days

PP Properti Tbk. (PPRO.JK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 18 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.35% probability. Moreover, the probability that PP Properti Tbk. (PPRO.JK) price has no a definite trend is 97.65% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PP Properti Tbk. (PPRO.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, PP Properti Tbk. (PPRO.JK) price will reach 58.823219537735 and 48.623958230019 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day PP Properti Tbk. (PPRO.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 17, 2022 if the real price is between 61.764380514622 and 46.192760318518

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 14.89% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 58.823219537735. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the PP Properti Tbk. (PPRO.JK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of PP Properti Tbk. (PPRO.JK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -2.35%

PP Properti Tbk. (PPRO.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 14.89%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PP Properti Tbk. (PPRO.JK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for PP Properti Tbk. (PPRO.JK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

PP Properti Tbk. (PPRO.JK) predictions by visitors

PP Properti Tbk. (PPRO.JK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.