Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -23.81% Loss -2.59% Sell

Downtrend:-23.81%

Loss:-2.59%
119.041 85.107 119.041
85.107
10 Days Neutral Neutral -11.69% Loss -6.69% Neutral

Neutral:-11.69%

Loss:-6.69%
118.169 81.826 118.169
81.826
30 Days Neutral Neutral -6.69% Neutral -2.77% Neutral

Neutral:-6.69%

Neutral:-2.77%
126.303 78.073 126.303
78.073

Limas Indonesia Makmur Tbk (LMAS.JK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 24 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 23.81% probability. Moreover, the probability that Limas Indonesia Makmur Tbk (LMAS.JK) price has no a definite trend is 76.19% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Limas Indonesia Makmur Tbk (LMAS.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Limas Indonesia Makmur Tbk (LMAS.JK) price will reach 113.42593798637 and 85.957674956322 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Limas Indonesia Makmur Tbk (LMAS.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 29, 2021 if the real price is between 119.09723488569 and 81.659791208506

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.59% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 85.957674956322. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Limas Indonesia Makmur Tbk (LMAS.JK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Limas Indonesia Makmur Tbk (LMAS.JK) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -23.81%

Limas Indonesia Makmur Tbk (LMAS.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -2.59%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Limas Indonesia Makmur Tbk (LMAS.JK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Limas Indonesia Makmur Tbk (LMAS.JK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 24 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 11.69% probability. Moreover, the probability that Limas Indonesia Makmur Tbk (LMAS.JK) price has no a definite trend is 88.31% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Limas Indonesia Makmur Tbk (LMAS.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Limas Indonesia Makmur Tbk (LMAS.JK) price will reach 112.59489995241 and 82.6447514534 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Limas Indonesia Makmur Tbk (LMAS.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 04, 2021 if the real price is between 118.22464495003 and 78.51251388073

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -6.69% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 82.6447514534. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Limas Indonesia Makmur Tbk (LMAS.JK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Limas Indonesia Makmur Tbk (LMAS.JK) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -11.69%

Limas Indonesia Makmur Tbk (LMAS.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -6.69%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Limas Indonesia Makmur Tbk (LMAS.JK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Limas Indonesia Makmur Tbk (LMAS.JK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 24 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.69% probability. Moreover, the probability that Limas Indonesia Makmur Tbk (LMAS.JK) price has no a definite trend is 93.31% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Limas Indonesia Makmur Tbk (LMAS.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Limas Indonesia Makmur Tbk (LMAS.JK) price will reach 120.34550898075 and 78.07252407074 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Limas Indonesia Makmur Tbk (LMAS.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 24, 2021 if the real price is between 126.36278442979 and 74.168897867203

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.77% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 78.853249311447. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Limas Indonesia Makmur Tbk (LMAS.JK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Limas Indonesia Makmur Tbk (LMAS.JK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -6.69%

Limas Indonesia Makmur Tbk (LMAS.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -2.77%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Limas Indonesia Makmur Tbk (LMAS.JK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Limas Indonesia Makmur Tbk (LMAS.JK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Limas Indonesia Makmur Tbk (LMAS.JK) predictions by visitors

Limas Indonesia Makmur Tbk (LMAS.JK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.