Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral 12.11% Loss -9.1% Neutral

Neutral:12.11%

Loss:-9.1%
164.541 130.338 164.541
130.338
10 Days Neutral Uptrend 30.82% Loss -5.59% Neutral

Uptrend:30.82%

Loss:-5.59%
164.062 135.966 164.062
135.966
30 Days Neutral Neutral -0.19% Neutral -2.06% Neutral

Neutral:-0.19%

Neutral:-2.06%
186.483 120.454 186.483
120.454

Agung Podomoro Land Tbk. (APLN.JK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 31 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 12.11% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Agung Podomoro Land Tbk. (APLN.JK) price has no a definite trend is 87.89% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Agung Podomoro Land Tbk. (APLN.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Agung Podomoro Land Tbk. (APLN.JK) price will reach 153.22910499573 and 131.21868776083 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Agung Podomoro Land Tbk. (APLN.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 05, 2023 if the real price is between 160.89056024551 and 124.65775337279

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -9.1% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 131.21868776083. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Agung Podomoro Land Tbk. (APLN.JK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Agung Podomoro Land Tbk. (APLN.JK) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 12.11%

Agung Podomoro Land Tbk. (APLN.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -9.1%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Agung Podomoro Land Tbk. (APLN.JK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Agung Podomoro Land Tbk. (APLN.JK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 31 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 30.82% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Agung Podomoro Land Tbk. (APLN.JK) price has no a definite trend is 69.18% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Agung Podomoro Land Tbk. (APLN.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Agung Podomoro Land Tbk. (APLN.JK) price will reach 152.78266137838 and 136.88448879719 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Agung Podomoro Land Tbk. (APLN.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 10, 2023 if the real price is between 160.4217944473 and 130.04026435733

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -5.59% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 136.88448879719. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Agung Podomoro Land Tbk. (APLN.JK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Agung Podomoro Land Tbk. (APLN.JK) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Uptrend 30.82%

Agung Podomoro Land Tbk. (APLN.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -5.59%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Agung Podomoro Land Tbk. (APLN.JK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Agung Podomoro Land Tbk. (APLN.JK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 31 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.19% probability. Moreover, the probability that Agung Podomoro Land Tbk. (APLN.JK) price has no a definite trend is 99.81% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Agung Podomoro Land Tbk. (APLN.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Agung Podomoro Land Tbk. (APLN.JK) price will reach 173.66216745377 and 120.45443356037 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Agung Podomoro Land Tbk. (APLN.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 02, 2023 if the real price is between 182.34527582645 and 114.43171188235

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.06% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 121.26831486821. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Agung Podomoro Land Tbk. (APLN.JK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Agung Podomoro Land Tbk. (APLN.JK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -0.19%

Agung Podomoro Land Tbk. (APLN.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -2.06%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Agung Podomoro Land Tbk. (APLN.JK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Agung Podomoro Land Tbk. (APLN.JK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Agung Podomoro Land Tbk. (APLN.JK) predictions by visitors

Agung Podomoro Land Tbk. (APLN.JK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.