Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -40.99% Loss -6.23% Sell

Downtrend:-40.99%

Loss:-6.23%
0.81 0.708 0.81
0.708
10 Days Sell Downtrend -41.71% Loss -9.41% Sell

Downtrend:-41.71%

Loss:-9.41%
0.807 0.687 0.807
0.687
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 15.23% Neutral -4.52% Neutral

Uptrend:15.23%

Neutral:-4.52%
0.862 0.672 0.862
0.672

PRIMAG AG (P9R.DU) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 13 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 40.99% probability. Moreover, the probability that PRIMAG AG (P9R.DU) price has no a definite trend is 59.01% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PRIMAG AG (P9R.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, PRIMAG AG (P9R.DU) price will reach 0.77449230176342 and 0.70783522340262 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day PRIMAG AG (P9R.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 18, 2022 if the real price is between 0.81321691685159 and 0.67244346223249

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -6.23% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.70783522340262. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the PRIMAG AG (P9R.DU) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of PRIMAG AG (P9R.DU) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -40.99%

PRIMAG AG (P9R.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -6.23%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PRIMAG AG (P9R.DU) stock prices in the next 5 days

PRIMAG AG (P9R.DU) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 13 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 41.71% probability. Moreover, the probability that PRIMAG AG (P9R.DU) price has no a definite trend is 58.29% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PRIMAG AG (P9R.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, PRIMAG AG (P9R.DU) price will reach 0.77136312413238 and 0.68667761710714 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day PRIMAG AG (P9R.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 23, 2022 if the real price is between 0.809931280339 and 0.65234373625178

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -9.41% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.68667761710714. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the PRIMAG AG (P9R.DU) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of PRIMAG AG (P9R.DU) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -41.71%

PRIMAG AG (P9R.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -9.41%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PRIMAG AG (P9R.DU) stock prices in the next 10 days

PRIMAG AG (P9R.DU) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 13 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 15.23% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that PRIMAG AG (P9R.DU) price has no a definite trend is 84.77% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PRIMAG AG (P9R.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, PRIMAG AG (P9R.DU) price will reach 0.82383915850762 and 0.67158218260452 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day PRIMAG AG (P9R.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 12, 2022 if the real price is between 0.86503111643301 and 0.6380030734743

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.52% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.67158218260452. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the PRIMAG AG (P9R.DU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of PRIMAG AG (P9R.DU) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 15.23%

PRIMAG AG (P9R.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -4.52%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PRIMAG AG (P9R.DU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for PRIMAG AG (P9R.DU)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

PRIMAG AG (P9R.DU) predictions by visitors

PRIMAG AG (P9R.DU) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.