Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -24.04% Loss -13.2% Sell

Downtrend:-24.04%

Loss:-13.2%
0.15 0.104 0.15
0.104
10 Days Neutral Neutral 10.5% Loss -13.35% Neutral

Neutral:10.5%

Loss:-13.35%
0.154 0.099 0.154
0.099
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 24.71% Neutral 4.74% Neutral

Uptrend:24.71%

Neutral:4.74%
0.183 0.096 0.183
0.096

PDG REALT ON NM (PDGR3.SA) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 31 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 24.04% probability. Moreover, the probability that PDG REALT ON NM (PDGR3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 75.96% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PDG REALT ON NM (PDGR3.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, PDG REALT ON NM (PDGR3.SA) price will reach 0.14986925188929 and 0.1116558979735 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day PDG REALT ON NM (PDGR3.SA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 05, 2023 if the real price is between 0.15736271448375 and 0.10607310307483

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -13.2% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.1116558979735. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the PDG REALT ON NM (PDGR3.SA) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of PDG REALT ON NM (PDGR3.SA) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -24.04%

PDG REALT ON NM (PDGR3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -13.2%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PDG REALT ON NM (PDGR3.SA) stock prices in the next 5 days

PDG REALT ON NM (PDGR3.SA) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 31 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 10.5% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that PDG REALT ON NM (PDGR3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 89.5% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PDG REALT ON NM (PDGR3.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, PDG REALT ON NM (PDGR3.SA) price will reach 0.15436853712954 and 0.10693849442234 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day PDG REALT ON NM (PDGR3.SA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 10, 2023 if the real price is between 0.16208696398602 and 0.10159156970123

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -13.35% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.10693849442234. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the PDG REALT ON NM (PDGR3.SA) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of PDG REALT ON NM (PDGR3.SA) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 10.5%

PDG REALT ON NM (PDGR3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -13.35%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PDG REALT ON NM (PDGR3.SA) stock prices in the next 10 days

PDG REALT ON NM (PDGR3.SA) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 31 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 24.71% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that PDG REALT ON NM (PDGR3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 75.29% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PDG REALT ON NM (PDGR3.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, PDG REALT ON NM (PDGR3.SA) price will reach 0.18330284768898 and 0.095948817041789 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day PDG REALT ON NM (PDGR3.SA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 02, 2023 if the real price is between 0.19246799007343 and 0.091151376189699

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.74% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.18330284768898. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the PDG REALT ON NM (PDGR3.SA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of PDG REALT ON NM (PDGR3.SA) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 24.71%

PDG REALT ON NM (PDGR3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 4.74%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PDG REALT ON NM (PDGR3.SA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for PDG REALT ON NM (PDGR3.SA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

PDG REALT ON NM (PDGR3.SA) predictions by visitors

PDG REALT ON NM (PDGR3.SA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.