Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -0.29% Neutral 1.35% Neutral

Neutral:-0.29%

Neutral:1.35%
0.12 0.109 0.12
0.109
10 Days Neutral Neutral 0.65% Neutral 4.1% Neutral

Neutral:0.65%

Neutral:4.1%
0.122 0.11 0.122
0.11
30 Days Neutral Neutral 0.68% Neutral 2.86% Neutral

Neutral:0.68%

Neutral:2.86%
0.126 0.105 0.126
0.105

PRIME MEDIA GROUP LTD. (P7D.F) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 27 Jul 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.29% probability. Moreover, the probability that PRIME MEDIA GROUP LTD. (P7D.F) price has no a definite trend is 99.71% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PRIME MEDIA GROUP LTD. (P7D.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, PRIME MEDIA GROUP LTD. (P7D.F) price will reach 0.12039394664383 and 0.10914778819069 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day PRIME MEDIA GROUP LTD. (P7D.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 01, 2021 if the real price is between 0.12641364397603 and 0.10369039878115

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.35% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.12039394664383. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the PRIME MEDIA GROUP LTD. (P7D.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of PRIME MEDIA GROUP LTD. (P7D.F) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.29%

PRIME MEDIA GROUP LTD. (P7D.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.35%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PRIME MEDIA GROUP LTD. (P7D.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

PRIME MEDIA GROUP LTD. (P7D.F) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 27 Jul 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.65% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that PRIME MEDIA GROUP LTD. (P7D.F) price has no a definite trend is 99.35% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PRIME MEDIA GROUP LTD. (P7D.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, PRIME MEDIA GROUP LTD. (P7D.F) price will reach 0.12238960874281 and 0.11028973154112 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day PRIME MEDIA GROUP LTD. (P7D.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 06, 2021 if the real price is between 0.12850908917995 and 0.10477524496407

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.1% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.12238960874281. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the PRIME MEDIA GROUP LTD. (P7D.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of PRIME MEDIA GROUP LTD. (P7D.F) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.65%

PRIME MEDIA GROUP LTD. (P7D.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 4.1%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PRIME MEDIA GROUP LTD. (P7D.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

PRIME MEDIA GROUP LTD. (P7D.F) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 27 Jul 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.68% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that PRIME MEDIA GROUP LTD. (P7D.F) price has no a definite trend is 99.32% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PRIME MEDIA GROUP LTD. (P7D.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, PRIME MEDIA GROUP LTD. (P7D.F) price will reach 0.12645063750203 and 0.10480501447435 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day PRIME MEDIA GROUP LTD. (P7D.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 26, 2021 if the real price is between 0.13277316937713 and 0.099564763750635

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.86% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.12645063750203. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the PRIME MEDIA GROUP LTD. (P7D.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of PRIME MEDIA GROUP LTD. (P7D.F) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 0.68%

PRIME MEDIA GROUP LTD. (P7D.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 2.86%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PRIME MEDIA GROUP LTD. (P7D.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for PRIME MEDIA GROUP LTD. (P7D.F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

PRIME MEDIA GROUP LTD. (P7D.F) predictions by visitors

PRIME MEDIA GROUP LTD. (P7D.F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.