Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -20.52% Profit 6.72% Neutral

Downtrend:-20.52%

Profit:6.72%
4.113 3.466 4.113
3.466
10 Days Neutral Neutral -12.6% Profit 10.21% Neutral

Neutral:-12.6%

Profit:10.21%
4.227 3.483 4.227
3.483
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -15.55% Profit 24.66% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.55%

Profit:24.66%
4.921 3.344 4.921
3.344

Odico A/S (ODICO.CO) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 12 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.52% probability. Moreover, the probability that Odico A/S (ODICO.CO) price has no a definite trend is 79.48% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Odico A/S (ODICO.CO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Odico A/S (ODICO.CO) price will reach 3.8520837921845 and 3.4656639581585 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Odico A/S (ODICO.CO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 17, 2022 if the real price is between 4.0446879817937 and 3.2923807602505

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.72% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3.8520837921845. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Odico A/S (ODICO.CO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Odico A/S (ODICO.CO) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -20.52%

Odico A/S (ODICO.CO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Profit 6.72%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Odico A/S (ODICO.CO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Odico A/S (ODICO.CO) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 12 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 12.6% probability. Moreover, the probability that Odico A/S (ODICO.CO) price has no a definite trend is 87.4% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Odico A/S (ODICO.CO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Odico A/S (ODICO.CO) price will reach 3.9586332752892 and 3.4829621540494 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Odico A/S (ODICO.CO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 22, 2022 if the real price is between 4.1565649390537 and 3.3088140463469

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 10.21% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3.9586332752892. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Odico A/S (ODICO.CO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Odico A/S (ODICO.CO) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -12.6%

Odico A/S (ODICO.CO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Profit 10.21%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Odico A/S (ODICO.CO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Odico A/S (ODICO.CO) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 12 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.55% probability. Moreover, the probability that Odico A/S (ODICO.CO) price has no a definite trend is 84.45% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Odico A/S (ODICO.CO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Odico A/S (ODICO.CO) price will reach 4.6086834315533 and 3.344410360775 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Odico A/S (ODICO.CO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 11, 2022 if the real price is between 4.839117603131 and 3.1771898427363

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 24.66% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 4.6086834315533. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Odico A/S (ODICO.CO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Odico A/S (ODICO.CO) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -15.55%

Odico A/S (ODICO.CO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 24.66%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Odico A/S (ODICO.CO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Odico A/S (ODICO.CO)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Odico A/S (ODICO.CO) predictions by visitors

Odico A/S (ODICO.CO) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.