Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -43.29% Neutral 1.2% Neutral

Downtrend:-43.29%

Neutral:1.2%
15800.38 15151.99 15800.38
15151.99
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -28.2% Neutral -0.47% Neutral

Downtrend:-28.2%

Neutral:-0.47%
15924.262 14772.854 15924.262
14772.854
30 Days Neutral Neutral -3.42% Neutral 7.87% Neutral

Neutral:-3.42%

Neutral:7.87%
17603.239 14386.203 17603.239
14386.203

Nasdaq 100 Jun 21 (NQ=F) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 43.29% probability. Moreover, the probability that Nasdaq 100 Jun 21 (NQ=F) price has no a definite trend is 56.71% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Nasdaq 100 Jun 21 (NQ=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Nasdaq 100 Jun 21 (NQ=F) price will reach 15729.799607873 and 15209.852303326 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Nasdaq 100 Jun 21 (NQ=F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 25, 2021 if the real price is between 16516.289588267 and 14449.35968816

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.2% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 15729.799607873. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Nasdaq 100 Jun 21 (NQ=F) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Nasdaq 100 Jun 21 (NQ=F) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -43.29%

Nasdaq 100 Jun 21 (NQ=F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.2%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Nasdaq 100 Jun 21 (NQ=F) stock prices in the next 5 days

Nasdaq 100 Jun 21 (NQ=F) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 28.2% probability. Moreover, the probability that Nasdaq 100 Jun 21 (NQ=F) price has no a definite trend is 71.8% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Nasdaq 100 Jun 21 (NQ=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Nasdaq 100 Jun 21 (NQ=F) price will reach 15853.127641529 and 14829.268432021 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Nasdaq 100 Jun 21 (NQ=F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 30, 2021 if the real price is between 16645.784023605 and 14087.80501042

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.47% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 14829.268432021. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Nasdaq 100 Jun 21 (NQ=F) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Nasdaq 100 Jun 21 (NQ=F) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -28.2%

Nasdaq 100 Jun 21 (NQ=F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.47%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Nasdaq 100 Jun 21 (NQ=F) stock prices in the next 10 days

Nasdaq 100 Jun 21 (NQ=F) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.42% probability. Moreover, the probability that Nasdaq 100 Jun 21 (NQ=F) price has no a definite trend is 96.58% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Nasdaq 100 Jun 21 (NQ=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Nasdaq 100 Jun 21 (NQ=F) price will reach 17524.604349971 and 14386.202516228 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Nasdaq 100 Jun 21 (NQ=F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 19, 2021 if the real price is between 18400.834567469 and 13666.892390417

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 7.87% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 17524.604349971. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Nasdaq 100 Jun 21 (NQ=F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Nasdaq 100 Jun 21 (NQ=F) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -3.42%

Nasdaq 100 Jun 21 (NQ=F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 7.87%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Nasdaq 100 Jun 21 (NQ=F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Nasdaq 100 Jun 21 (NQ=F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Nasdaq 100 Jun 21 (NQ=F) predictions by visitors

Nasdaq 100 Jun 21 (NQ=F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.