Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -20.96% Loss -7.51% Sell

Downtrend:-20.96%

Loss:-7.51%
6.34 5.517 6.34
5.517
10 Days Neutral Neutral -10.08% Loss -7.02% Neutral

Neutral:-10.08%

Loss:-7.02%
6.31 5.575 6.31
5.575
30 Days Buy Uptrend 21.22% Profit 13.64% Buy

Uptrend:21.22%

Profit:13.64%
7.686 5.489 7.686
5.489

MELIA HOTELS INTERNATIONAL, S.A (MEL.MC) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 27 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.96% probability. Moreover, the probability that MELIA HOTELS INTERNATIONAL, S.A (MEL.MC) price has no a definite trend is 79.04% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MELIA HOTELS INTERNATIONAL, S.A (MEL.MC) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, MELIA HOTELS INTERNATIONAL, S.A (MEL.MC) price will reach 6.1871190324693 and 5.5165266508237 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day MELIA HOTELS INTERNATIONAL, S.A (MEL.MC) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 01, 2023 if the real price is between 6.4964749840928 and 5.2407003182825

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -7.51% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5.5165266508237. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the MELIA HOTELS INTERNATIONAL, S.A (MEL.MC) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of MELIA HOTELS INTERNATIONAL, S.A (MEL.MC) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -20.96%

MELIA HOTELS INTERNATIONAL, S.A (MEL.MC) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -7.51%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MELIA HOTELS INTERNATIONAL, S.A (MEL.MC) stock prices in the next 5 days

MELIA HOTELS INTERNATIONAL, S.A (MEL.MC) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 27 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 10.08% probability. Moreover, the probability that MELIA HOTELS INTERNATIONAL, S.A (MEL.MC) price has no a definite trend is 89.92% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MELIA HOTELS INTERNATIONAL, S.A (MEL.MC) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, MELIA HOTELS INTERNATIONAL, S.A (MEL.MC) price will reach 6.1584594335247 and 5.5746995455253 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day MELIA HOTELS INTERNATIONAL, S.A (MEL.MC) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 06, 2023 if the real price is between 6.466382405201 and 5.295964568249

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -7.02% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5.5746995455253. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the MELIA HOTELS INTERNATIONAL, S.A (MEL.MC) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of MELIA HOTELS INTERNATIONAL, S.A (MEL.MC) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -10.08%

MELIA HOTELS INTERNATIONAL, S.A (MEL.MC) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -7.02%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MELIA HOTELS INTERNATIONAL, S.A (MEL.MC) stock prices in the next 10 days

MELIA HOTELS INTERNATIONAL, S.A (MEL.MC) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 27 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 21.22% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that MELIA HOTELS INTERNATIONAL, S.A (MEL.MC) price has no a definite trend is 78.78% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MELIA HOTELS INTERNATIONAL, S.A (MEL.MC) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, MELIA HOTELS INTERNATIONAL, S.A (MEL.MC) price will reach 7.5006385396074 and 5.4889276769421 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day MELIA HOTELS INTERNATIONAL, S.A (MEL.MC) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 26, 2023 if the real price is between 7.8756704665878 and 5.214481293095

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 13.64% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 7.5006385396074. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the MELIA HOTELS INTERNATIONAL, S.A (MEL.MC) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of MELIA HOTELS INTERNATIONAL, S.A (MEL.MC) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 21.22%

MELIA HOTELS INTERNATIONAL, S.A (MEL.MC) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 13.64%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MELIA HOTELS INTERNATIONAL, S.A (MEL.MC) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for MELIA HOTELS INTERNATIONAL, S.A (MEL.MC)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

MELIA HOTELS INTERNATIONAL, S.A (MEL.MC) predictions by visitors

MELIA HOTELS INTERNATIONAL, S.A (MEL.MC) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.