Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -16.39% Neutral 3.62% Neutral

Downtrend:-16.39%

Neutral:3.62%
79695.528 75373.035 79695.528
75373.035
10 Days Sell Downtrend -27.26% Loss -1.8% Sell

Downtrend:-27.26%

Loss:-1.8%
79742.022 71232.09 79742.022
71232.09
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -20.39% Profit 12.37% Neutral

Downtrend:-20.39%

Profit:12.37%
90715.407 71130.75 90715.407
71130.75

MRF LTD. (MRF.BO) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 Jan 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.39% probability. Moreover, the probability that MRF LTD. (MRF.BO) price has no a definite trend is 83.61% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MRF LTD. (MRF.BO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, MRF LTD. (MRF.BO) price will reach 79511.721411525 and 76352.484736127 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day MRF LTD. (MRF.BO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 24, 2022 if the real price is between 83487.307482102 and 72534.86049932

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.62% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 79511.721411525. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the MRF LTD. (MRF.BO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of MRF LTD. (MRF.BO) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -16.39%

MRF LTD. (MRF.BO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3.62%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MRF LTD. (MRF.BO) stock prices in the next 5 days

MRF LTD. (MRF.BO) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 Jan 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 27.26% probability. Moreover, the probability that MRF LTD. (MRF.BO) price has no a definite trend is 72.74% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MRF LTD. (MRF.BO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, MRF LTD. (MRF.BO) price will reach 79558.108041832 and 72157.729548077 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day MRF LTD. (MRF.BO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 29, 2022 if the real price is between 83536.013443924 and 68549.843070673

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.8% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 72157.729548077. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the MRF LTD. (MRF.BO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of MRF LTD. (MRF.BO) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -27.26%

MRF LTD. (MRF.BO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.8%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MRF LTD. (MRF.BO) stock prices in the next 10 days

MRF LTD. (MRF.BO) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 Jan 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.39% probability. Moreover, the probability that MRF LTD. (MRF.BO) price has no a definite trend is 79.61% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MRF LTD. (MRF.BO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, MRF LTD. (MRF.BO) price will reach 90506.185005089 and 71130.750138594 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day MRF LTD. (MRF.BO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 18, 2022 if the real price is between 95031.494255343 and 67574.212631664

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 12.37% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 90506.185005089. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the MRF LTD. (MRF.BO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of MRF LTD. (MRF.BO) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -20.39%

MRF LTD. (MRF.BO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 12.37%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MRF LTD. (MRF.BO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for MRF LTD. (MRF.BO)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

MRF LTD. (MRF.BO) predictions by visitors

MRF LTD. (MRF.BO) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.