Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Buy Uptrend 19.58% Profit 7.44% Buy

Uptrend:19.58%

Profit:7.44%
0.151 0.119 0.151
0.119
10 Days Neutral Neutral -2.1% Profit 16.57% Neutral

Neutral:-2.1%

Profit:16.57%
0.161 0.122 0.161
0.122
30 Days Buy Uptrend 22.44% Profit 17.5% Buy

Uptrend:22.44%

Profit:17.5%
0.166 0.118 0.166
0.118

LITHIUMAUS FPO (LIT.AX) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 16 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 19.58% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that LITHIUMAUS FPO (LIT.AX) price has no a definite trend is 80.42% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, LITHIUMAUS FPO (LIT.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, LITHIUMAUS FPO (LIT.AX) price will reach 0.13980123400688 and 0.11949388086796 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day LITHIUMAUS FPO (LIT.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 21, 2021 if the real price is between 0.14679129570723 and 0.11351918682456

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 7.44% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.13980123400688. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the LITHIUMAUS FPO (LIT.AX) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of LITHIUMAUS FPO (LIT.AX) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 19.58%

LITHIUMAUS FPO (LIT.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Profit 7.44%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest LITHIUMAUS FPO (LIT.AX) stock prices in the next 5 days

LITHIUMAUS FPO (LIT.AX) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 16 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.1% probability. Moreover, the probability that LITHIUMAUS FPO (LIT.AX) price has no a definite trend is 97.9% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, LITHIUMAUS FPO (LIT.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, LITHIUMAUS FPO (LIT.AX) price will reach 0.14880727231503 and 0.12190336585045 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day LITHIUMAUS FPO (LIT.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 26, 2021 if the real price is between 0.15624763593078 and 0.11580819755793

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 16.57% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.14880727231503. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the LITHIUMAUS FPO (LIT.AX) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of LITHIUMAUS FPO (LIT.AX) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -2.1%

LITHIUMAUS FPO (LIT.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Profit 16.57%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest LITHIUMAUS FPO (LIT.AX) stock prices in the next 10 days

LITHIUMAUS FPO (LIT.AX) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 16 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 22.44% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that LITHIUMAUS FPO (LIT.AX) price has no a definite trend is 77.56% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, LITHIUMAUS FPO (LIT.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, LITHIUMAUS FPO (LIT.AX) price will reach 0.15372171103954 and 0.11815094947815 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day LITHIUMAUS FPO (LIT.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 16, 2021 if the real price is between 0.16140779659152 and 0.11224340200424

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 17.5% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.15372171103954. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the LITHIUMAUS FPO (LIT.AX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of LITHIUMAUS FPO (LIT.AX) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 22.44%

LITHIUMAUS FPO (LIT.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 17.5%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest LITHIUMAUS FPO (LIT.AX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for LITHIUMAUS FPO (LIT.AX)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

LITHIUMAUS FPO (LIT.AX) predictions by visitors

LITHIUMAUS FPO (LIT.AX) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.