Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -20.1% Loss -10.68% Sell

Downtrend:-20.1%

Loss:-10.68%
1.136 0.932 1.136
0.932
10 Days Sell Downtrend -28.6% Loss -16.01% Sell

Downtrend:-28.6%

Loss:-16.01%
1.135 0.876 1.135
0.876
30 Days Neutral Neutral -13.47% Loss -31.21% Neutral

Neutral:-13.47%

Loss:-31.21%
1.161 0.69 1.161
0.69

Luokung Technology Corp (LKCO) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 12 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.1% probability. Moreover, the probability that Luokung Technology Corp (LKCO) price has no a definite trend is 79.9% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Luokung Technology Corp (LKCO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Luokung Technology Corp (LKCO) price will reach 1.09546630444 and 0.94917215590366 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Luokung Technology Corp (LKCO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 17, 2021 if the real price is between 1.1502396196619 and 0.90171354810848

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -10.68% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.94917215590366. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Luokung Technology Corp (LKCO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Luokung Technology Corp (LKCO) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -20.1%

Luokung Technology Corp (LKCO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -10.68%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Luokung Technology Corp (LKCO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Luokung Technology Corp (LKCO) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 12 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 28.6% probability. Moreover, the probability that Luokung Technology Corp (LKCO) price has no a definite trend is 71.4% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Luokung Technology Corp (LKCO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Luokung Technology Corp (LKCO) price will reach 1.0946943431971 and 0.89242669599957 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Luokung Technology Corp (LKCO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 22, 2021 if the real price is between 1.149429060357 and 0.84780536119959

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -16.01% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.89242669599957. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Luokung Technology Corp (LKCO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Luokung Technology Corp (LKCO) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -28.6%

Luokung Technology Corp (LKCO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -16.01%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Luokung Technology Corp (LKCO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Luokung Technology Corp (LKCO) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 12 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 13.47% probability. Moreover, the probability that Luokung Technology Corp (LKCO) price has no a definite trend is 86.53% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Luokung Technology Corp (LKCO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Luokung Technology Corp (LKCO) price will reach 1.1197507425845 and 0.69011135309896 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Luokung Technology Corp (LKCO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 11, 2021 if the real price is between 1.1757382797137 and 0.65560578544401

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -31.21% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.70313238792151. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Luokung Technology Corp (LKCO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Luokung Technology Corp (LKCO) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -13.47%

Luokung Technology Corp (LKCO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -31.21%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Luokung Technology Corp (LKCO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Luokung Technology Corp (LKCO)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Luokung Technology Corp (LKCO) predictions by visitors

Luokung Technology Corp (LKCO) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.