Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -87.06% Loss -2.33% Sell

Downtrend:-87.06%

Loss:-2.33%
9.56 8.683 9.56
8.683
10 Days Sell Downtrend -56.99% Loss -7.25% Sell

Downtrend:-56.99%

Loss:-7.25%
9.51 8.285 9.51
8.285
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -35.3% Neutral 0.08% Neutral

Downtrend:-35.3%

Neutral:0.08%
10.259 8.223 10.259
8.223

JINLI GROUP HOLDINGS LTD (8429.TW) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 04 Aug 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 87.06% probability. Moreover, the probability that JINLI GROUP HOLDINGS LTD (8429.TW) price has no a definite trend is 12.94% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, JINLI GROUP HOLDINGS LTD (8429.TW) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, JINLI GROUP HOLDINGS LTD (8429.TW) price will reach 9.3965452977285 and 8.7693630981582 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day JINLI GROUP HOLDINGS LTD (8429.TW) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 09, 2022 if the real price is between 9.8663725626149 and 8.3308949432503

There will be a downward trend and -2.33% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 8.7693630981582. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the JINLI GROUP HOLDINGS LTD (8429.TW) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of JINLI GROUP HOLDINGS LTD (8429.TW) stock for the next 5 days

Strong Downtrend -87.06%

JINLI GROUP HOLDINGS LTD (8429.TW) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -2.33%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest JINLI GROUP HOLDINGS LTD (8429.TW) stock prices in the next 5 days

JINLI GROUP HOLDINGS LTD (8429.TW) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 04 Aug 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 56.99% probability. Moreover, the probability that JINLI GROUP HOLDINGS LTD (8429.TW) price has no a definite trend is 43.01% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, JINLI GROUP HOLDINGS LTD (8429.TW) price is expected to fall in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, JINLI GROUP HOLDINGS LTD (8429.TW) price will reach 9.3470996063741 and 8.3667157112763 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day JINLI GROUP HOLDINGS LTD (8429.TW) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 14, 2022 if the real price is between 9.8144545866928 and 7.9483799257125

There will be a downward trend and -7.25% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 8.3667157112763. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the JINLI GROUP HOLDINGS LTD (8429.TW) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of JINLI GROUP HOLDINGS LTD (8429.TW) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -56.99%

JINLI GROUP HOLDINGS LTD (8429.TW) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -7.25%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest JINLI GROUP HOLDINGS LTD (8429.TW) stock prices in the next 10 days

JINLI GROUP HOLDINGS LTD (8429.TW) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 04 Aug 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 35.3% probability. Moreover, the probability that JINLI GROUP HOLDINGS LTD (8429.TW) price has no a definite trend is 64.7% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, JINLI GROUP HOLDINGS LTD (8429.TW) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, JINLI GROUP HOLDINGS LTD (8429.TW) price will reach 10.082984565969 and 8.2233082373992 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day JINLI GROUP HOLDINGS LTD (8429.TW) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 03, 2022 if the real price is between 10.587133794267 and 7.8121428255292

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.08% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 10.082984565969. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the JINLI GROUP HOLDINGS LTD (8429.TW) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of JINLI GROUP HOLDINGS LTD (8429.TW) stock for the next 30 days

Moderate Downtrend -35.3%

JINLI GROUP HOLDINGS LTD (8429.TW) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 0.08%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest JINLI GROUP HOLDINGS LTD (8429.TW) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for JINLI GROUP HOLDINGS LTD (8429.TW)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

JINLI GROUP HOLDINGS LTD (8429.TW) predictions by visitors

JINLI GROUP HOLDINGS LTD (8429.TW) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.