5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 23.22% probability. Moreover, the probability that JAY MART PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (JMART.BK) price has no a definite trend is 76.78% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, JAY MART PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (JMART.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days.
In the 5-day price prediction, JAY MART PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (JMART.BK) price will reach 18.23 and 15.82 in the best and worst conditions respectively.
Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors)
Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.
The final result of the 5-day JAY MART PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (JMART.BK) predictions demonstrate that:
This prediction will be valid by Dec 11, 2023 if the real price is between 19.14 and 15.03
There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -10.85% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 15.82. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.
Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in JAY MART PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (JMART.BK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.