Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -22.48% Loss -12.58% Sell

Downtrend:-22.48%

Loss:-12.58%
0.089 0.067 0.089
0.067
10 Days Neutral Neutral 12.79% Loss -21% Neutral

Neutral:12.79%

Loss:-21%
0.088 0.061 0.088
0.061
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 22.97% Loss -26.41% Neutral

Uptrend:22.97%

Loss:-26.41%
0.091 0.053 0.091
0.053

JADI (7223.KL) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 02 Dec 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 22.48% probability. Moreover, the probability that JADI (7223.KL) price has no a definite trend is 77.52% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, JADI (7223.KL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, JADI (7223.KL) price will reach 0.083342916533137 and 0.066593032540537 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day JADI (7223.KL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 07, 2021 if the real price is between 0.087510062359794 and 0.06326338091351

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -12.58% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.066593032540537. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the JADI (7223.KL) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of JADI (7223.KL) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -22.48%

JADI (7223.KL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -12.58%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest JADI (7223.KL) stock prices in the next 5 days

JADI (7223.KL) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 02 Dec 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 12.79% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that JADI (7223.KL) price has no a definite trend is 87.21% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, JADI (7223.KL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, JADI (7223.KL) price will reach 0.082565877976286 and 0.060633505419638 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day JADI (7223.KL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 12, 2021 if the real price is between 0.0866941718751 and 0.057601830148656

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -21% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.060633505419638. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the JADI (7223.KL) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of JADI (7223.KL) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 12.79%

JADI (7223.KL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -21%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest JADI (7223.KL) stock prices in the next 10 days

JADI (7223.KL) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 02 Dec 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 22.97% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that JADI (7223.KL) price has no a definite trend is 77.03% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, JADI (7223.KL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, JADI (7223.KL) price will reach 0.085376375197402 and 0.053495475050163 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day JADI (7223.KL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 01, 2022 if the real price is between 0.089645193957272 and 0.050820701297655

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -26.41% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.053495475050163. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the JADI (7223.KL) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of JADI (7223.KL) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 22.97%

JADI (7223.KL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -26.41%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest JADI (7223.KL) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for JADI (7223.KL)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

JADI (7223.KL) predictions by visitors

JADI (7223.KL) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.