Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -53.27% Loss -1.13% Sell

Downtrend:-53.27%

Loss:-1.13%
93.82 87.294 93.82
87.294
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -22.65% Neutral 2.16% Neutral

Downtrend:-22.65%

Neutral:2.16%
97.086 87.049 97.086
87.049
30 Days Neutral Neutral -2.59% Profit 14.16% Neutral

Neutral:-2.59%

Profit:14.16%
107.811 87.327 107.811
87.327

JM FINANCIAL (JMFINANCIL.NS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 21 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 53.27% probability. Moreover, the probability that JM FINANCIAL (JMFINANCIL.NS) price has no a definite trend is 46.73% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, JM FINANCIAL (JMFINANCIL.NS) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, JM FINANCIAL (JMFINANCIL.NS) price will reach 93.104223577687 and 87.970417587057 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day JM FINANCIAL (JMFINANCIL.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 26, 2021 if the real price is between 97.759434756571 and 83.571896707705

There will be a downward trend and -1.13% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 87.970417587057. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the JM FINANCIAL (JMFINANCIL.NS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of JM FINANCIAL (JMFINANCIL.NS) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -53.27%

JM FINANCIAL (JMFINANCIL.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -1.13%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest JM FINANCIAL (JMFINANCIL.NS) stock prices in the next 5 days

JM FINANCIAL (JMFINANCIL.NS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 21 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 22.65% probability. Moreover, the probability that JM FINANCIAL (JMFINANCIL.NS) price has no a definite trend is 77.35% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, JM FINANCIAL (JMFINANCIL.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, JM FINANCIAL (JMFINANCIL.NS) price will reach 96.345048560354 and 87.723454213702 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day JM FINANCIAL (JMFINANCIL.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 31, 2021 if the real price is between 101.16230098837 and 83.337281503017

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.16% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 96.345048560354. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the JM FINANCIAL (JMFINANCIL.NS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of JM FINANCIAL (JMFINANCIL.NS) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -22.65%

JM FINANCIAL (JMFINANCIL.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.16%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest JM FINANCIAL (JMFINANCIL.NS) stock prices in the next 10 days

JM FINANCIAL (JMFINANCIL.NS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 21 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.59% probability. Moreover, the probability that JM FINANCIAL (JMFINANCIL.NS) price has no a definite trend is 97.41% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, JM FINANCIAL (JMFINANCIL.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, JM FINANCIAL (JMFINANCIL.NS) price will reach 106.98853803174 and 87.32690716723 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day JM FINANCIAL (JMFINANCIL.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 20, 2021 if the real price is between 112.33796493333 and 82.960561808869

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 14.16% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 106.98853803174. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the JM FINANCIAL (JMFINANCIL.NS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of JM FINANCIAL (JMFINANCIL.NS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -2.59%

JM FINANCIAL (JMFINANCIL.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 14.16%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest JM FINANCIAL (JMFINANCIL.NS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for JM FINANCIAL (JMFINANCIL.NS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

JM FINANCIAL (JMFINANCIL.NS) predictions by visitors

JM FINANCIAL (JMFINANCIL.NS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.