Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 19.93% Neutral -0.58% Neutral

Uptrend:19.93%

Neutral:-0.58%
26.151 22.85 26.151
22.85
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -15.83% Neutral 2.74% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.83%

Neutral:2.74%
26.708 23.114 26.708
23.114
30 Days Sell Downtrend -16.5% Loss -5.01% Sell

Downtrend:-16.5%

Loss:-5.01%
28.173 19.831 28.173
19.831

INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG NAMENS (IFX.SG) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 28 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 19.93% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG NAMENS (IFX.SG) price has no a definite trend is 80.07% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG NAMENS (IFX.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG NAMENS (IFX.SG) price will reach 25.229911168793 and 22.850436643782 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG NAMENS (IFX.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 03, 2022 if the real price is between 26.491406727232 and 21.707914811592

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.58% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 22.850436643782. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG NAMENS (IFX.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG NAMENS (IFX.SG) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 19.93%

INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG NAMENS (IFX.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.58%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG NAMENS (IFX.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG NAMENS (IFX.SG) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 28 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.83% probability. Moreover, the probability that INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG NAMENS (IFX.SG) price has no a definite trend is 84.17% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG NAMENS (IFX.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG NAMENS (IFX.SG) price will reach 25.767055005061 and 23.113578456688 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG NAMENS (IFX.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 08, 2022 if the real price is between 27.055407755314 and 21.957899533854

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.74% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 25.767055005061. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG NAMENS (IFX.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG NAMENS (IFX.SG) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -15.83%

INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG NAMENS (IFX.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.74%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG NAMENS (IFX.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG NAMENS (IFX.SG) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 28 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.5% probability. Moreover, the probability that INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG NAMENS (IFX.SG) price has no a definite trend is 83.5% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG NAMENS (IFX.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG NAMENS (IFX.SG) price will reach 27.180798838152 and 19.831346853839 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG NAMENS (IFX.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 28, 2022 if the real price is between 28.53983878006 and 18.839779511147

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -5.01% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 19.831346853839. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG NAMENS (IFX.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG NAMENS (IFX.SG) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -16.5%

INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG NAMENS (IFX.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -5.01%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG NAMENS (IFX.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG NAMENS (IFX.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG NAMENS (IFX.SG) predictions by visitors

INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG NAMENS (IFX.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.