Maximum and minimum ILCoin CAD short-term price forecast for May,Jun,Jul 2024

ILCoin CAD short term price prediction: May,Jun,Jul 2024|ILC-CAD: 0.0030
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -48.09% Loss -12.87% Sell

Downtrend:-48.09%

Loss:-12.87%
0.0018 0.0014 0.0018
0.0014
10 Days Sell Downtrend -35.06% Loss -21.23% Sell

Downtrend:-35.06%

Loss:-21.23%
0.0018 0.0013 0.0018
0.0013
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -15.43% Neutral -2.52% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.43%

Neutral:-2.52%
0.0020 0.0014 0.0020
0.0014

ILCoin CAD (ILC-CAD) price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 Apr 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 48.09% probability. Moreover, the probability that ILCoin CAD (ILC-CAD) price has no a definite trend is 51.91% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ILCoin CAD (ILC-CAD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ILCoin CAD (ILC-CAD) price will reach 0.0018 and 0.0015 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ILCoin CAD (ILC-CAD) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 24, 2024 if the real price is between 0.0019 and 0.0014

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -12.87% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.0015. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ILCoin CAD (ILC-CAD), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the ILCoin CAD (ILC-CAD) prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ILCoin CAD (ILC-CAD) for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -48.09%

ILCoin CAD (ILC-CAD) profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -12.87%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ILCoin CAD (ILC-CAD) prices in the next 5 days

ILCoin CAD (ILC-CAD) price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 Apr 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 35.06% probability. Moreover, the probability that ILCoin CAD (ILC-CAD) price has no a definite trend is 64.94% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ILCoin CAD (ILC-CAD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ILCoin CAD (ILC-CAD) price will reach 0.0018 and 0.0014 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ILCoin CAD (ILC-CAD) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 29, 2024 if the real price is between 0.0019 and 0.0013

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -21.23% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.0014. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ILCoin CAD (ILC-CAD), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the ILCoin CAD (ILC-CAD) prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ILCoin CAD (ILC-CAD) for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -35.06%

ILCoin CAD (ILC-CAD) profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -21.23%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ILCoin CAD (ILC-CAD) prices in the next 10 days

ILCoin CAD (ILC-CAD) price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 Apr 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.43% probability. Moreover, the probability that ILCoin CAD (ILC-CAD) price has no a definite trend is 84.57% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ILCoin CAD (ILC-CAD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ILCoin CAD (ILC-CAD) price will reach 0.0020 and 0.0014 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ILCoin CAD (ILC-CAD) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 19, 2024 if the real price is between 0.0021 and 0.0013

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.52% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.0015. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ILCoin CAD (ILC-CAD), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the ILCoin CAD (ILC-CAD) prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ILCoin CAD (ILC-CAD) for the next 30 days

Neutral -15.43%

ILCoin CAD (ILC-CAD) profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -2.52%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ILCoin CAD (ILC-CAD) prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ILCoin CAD (ILC-CAD)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ILCoin CAD (ILC-CAD) predictions by visitors

ILCoin CAD (ILC-CAD) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.