Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -8.53% Loss -10.43% Neutral

Neutral:-8.53%

Loss:-10.43%
1.322 1.095 1.322
1.095
10 Days Sell Downtrend -31.77% Loss -14.93% Sell

Downtrend:-31.77%

Loss:-14.93%
1.308 1.051 1.308
1.051
30 Days Neutral Neutral -2.89% Loss -22.21% Neutral

Neutral:-2.89%

Loss:-22.21%
1.322 0.944 1.322
0.944

IAMGOLD CORP. (IAL.F) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 08 Aug 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 8.53% probability. Moreover, the probability that IAMGOLD CORP. (IAL.F) price has no a definite trend is 91.47% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IAMGOLD CORP. (IAL.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, IAMGOLD CORP. (IAL.F) price will reach 1.3222994116045 and 1.0947266101275 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day IAMGOLD CORP. (IAL.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 13, 2022 if the real price is between 1.3884143821847 and 1.0399902796211

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -10.43% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.0947266101275. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the IAMGOLD CORP. (IAL.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of IAMGOLD CORP. (IAL.F) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -8.53%

IAMGOLD CORP. (IAL.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -10.43%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IAMGOLD CORP. (IAL.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

IAMGOLD CORP. (IAL.F) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 08 Aug 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 31.77% probability. Moreover, the probability that IAMGOLD CORP. (IAL.F) price has no a definite trend is 68.23% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IAMGOLD CORP. (IAL.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, IAMGOLD CORP. (IAL.F) price will reach 1.308463867873 and 1.0511401909727 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day IAMGOLD CORP. (IAL.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 18, 2022 if the real price is between 1.3738870612667 and 0.99858318142408

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -14.93% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.0511401909727. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the IAMGOLD CORP. (IAL.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of IAMGOLD CORP. (IAL.F) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -31.77%

IAMGOLD CORP. (IAL.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -14.93%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IAMGOLD CORP. (IAL.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

IAMGOLD CORP. (IAL.F) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 08 Aug 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.89% probability. Moreover, the probability that IAMGOLD CORP. (IAL.F) price has no a definite trend is 97.11% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IAMGOLD CORP. (IAL.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, IAMGOLD CORP. (IAL.F) price will reach 1.322445232577 and 0.94440936170308 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day IAMGOLD CORP. (IAL.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 07, 2022 if the real price is between 1.3885674942059 and 0.89718889361793

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -22.21% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.94440936170308. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the IAMGOLD CORP. (IAL.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of IAMGOLD CORP. (IAL.F) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -2.89%

IAMGOLD CORP. (IAL.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -22.21%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IAMGOLD CORP. (IAL.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for IAMGOLD CORP. (IAL.F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

IAMGOLD CORP. (IAL.F) predictions by visitors

IAMGOLD CORP. (IAL.F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.