Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -44% Neutral 0.75% Neutral

Downtrend:-44%

Neutral:0.75%
7.176 6.412 7.176
6.412
10 Days Sell Downtrend -34.45% Loss -1.84% Sell

Downtrend:-34.45%

Loss:-1.84%
7.179 6.237 7.179
6.237
30 Days Sell Downtrend -23.98% Loss -9.21% Sell

Downtrend:-23.98%

Loss:-9.21%
7.69 5.246 7.69
5.246

Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 25 Nov 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 44% probability. Moreover, the probability that Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) price has no a definite trend is 56% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) price will reach 7.0918499570362 and 6.498877622951 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 30, 2022 if the real price is between 7.446442454888 and 6.1739337418034

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.75% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 7.0918499570362. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -44%

Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.75%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) stock prices in the next 5 days

Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 25 Nov 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 34.45% probability. Moreover, the probability that Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) price has no a definite trend is 65.55% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) price will reach 7.0949416729594 and 6.3208131783743 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 05, 2022 if the real price is between 7.4496887566073 and 6.0047725194556

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.84% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 6.3208131783743. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -34.45%

Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.84%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) stock prices in the next 10 days

Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 25 Nov 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 23.98% probability. Moreover, the probability that Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) price has no a definite trend is 76.02% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) price will reach 7.5999006612761 and 5.2461623178829 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 25, 2022 if the real price is between 7.97989569434 and 4.9838542019887

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -9.21% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5.3168442671708. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -23.98%

Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -9.21%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) predictions by visitors

Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.