Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 23% Neutral 3.42% Neutral

Uptrend:23%

Neutral:3.42%
23.558 22.216 23.558
22.216
10 Days Neutral Neutral -9.26% Neutral 4.41% Neutral

Neutral:-9.26%

Neutral:4.41%
23.949 22.052 23.949
22.052
30 Days Buy Uptrend 20.93% Profit 20.68% Buy

Uptrend:20.93%

Profit:20.68%
27.39 22.284 27.39
22.284

Hackett Group Inc., The Registe (AWT.SG) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 Aug 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 23% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Hackett Group Inc., The Registe (AWT.SG) price has no a definite trend is 77% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Hackett Group Inc., The Registe (AWT.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Hackett Group Inc., The Registe (AWT.SG) price will reach 23.557592246007 and 22.414539436548 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Hackett Group Inc., The Registe (AWT.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 24, 2022 if the real price is between 24.735471858307 and 21.29381246472

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.42% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 23.557592246007. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Hackett Group Inc., The Registe (AWT.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Hackett Group Inc., The Registe (AWT.SG) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 23%

Hackett Group Inc., The Registe (AWT.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3.42%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Hackett Group Inc., The Registe (AWT.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Hackett Group Inc., The Registe (AWT.SG) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 Aug 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.26% probability. Moreover, the probability that Hackett Group Inc., The Registe (AWT.SG) price has no a definite trend is 90.74% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Hackett Group Inc., The Registe (AWT.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Hackett Group Inc., The Registe (AWT.SG) price will reach 23.948704754229 and 22.24872247103 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Hackett Group Inc., The Registe (AWT.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 29, 2022 if the real price is between 25.146139991941 and 21.136286347478

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.41% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 23.948704754229. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Hackett Group Inc., The Registe (AWT.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Hackett Group Inc., The Registe (AWT.SG) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -9.26%

Hackett Group Inc., The Registe (AWT.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 4.41%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Hackett Group Inc., The Registe (AWT.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Hackett Group Inc., The Registe (AWT.SG) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 Aug 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 20.93% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Hackett Group Inc., The Registe (AWT.SG) price has no a definite trend is 79.07% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Hackett Group Inc., The Registe (AWT.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Hackett Group Inc., The Registe (AWT.SG) price will reach 27.390276117118 and 22.283824731898 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Hackett Group Inc., The Registe (AWT.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 18, 2022 if the real price is between 28.759789922974 and 21.169633495303

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 20.68% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 27.390276117118. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Hackett Group Inc., The Registe (AWT.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Hackett Group Inc., The Registe (AWT.SG) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 20.93%

Hackett Group Inc., The Registe (AWT.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 20.68%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Hackett Group Inc., The Registe (AWT.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Hackett Group Inc., The Registe (AWT.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Hackett Group Inc., The Registe (AWT.SG) predictions by visitors

Hackett Group Inc., The Registe (AWT.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.