Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -50.03% Loss -3.76% Sell

Downtrend:-50.03%

Loss:-3.76%
6.793 5.972 6.793
5.972
10 Days Sell Downtrend -33.68% Loss -8.19% Sell

Downtrend:-33.68%

Loss:-8.19%
6.824 5.659 6.824
5.659
30 Days Neutral Neutral -11.92% Neutral 2.64% Neutral

Neutral:-11.92%

Neutral:2.64%
7.599 5.601 7.599
5.601

GLOBE INTL FPO (GLB.AX) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 14 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 50.03% probability. Moreover, the probability that GLOBE INTL FPO (GLB.AX) price has no a definite trend is 49.97% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GLOBE INTL FPO (GLB.AX) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, GLOBE INTL FPO (GLB.AX) price will reach 6.7927134867478 and 6.1590980498126 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day GLOBE INTL FPO (GLB.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 19, 2021 if the real price is between 7.1323491610852 and 5.851143147322

There will be a downward trend and -3.76% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 6.1590980498126. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the GLOBE INTL FPO (GLB.AX) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of GLOBE INTL FPO (GLB.AX) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -50.03%

GLOBE INTL FPO (GLB.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -3.76%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GLOBE INTL FPO (GLB.AX) stock prices in the next 5 days

GLOBE INTL FPO (GLB.AX) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 14 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 33.68% probability. Moreover, the probability that GLOBE INTL FPO (GLB.AX) price has no a definite trend is 66.32% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GLOBE INTL FPO (GLB.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, GLOBE INTL FPO (GLB.AX) price will reach 6.8241070834202 and 5.8356712976272 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day GLOBE INTL FPO (GLB.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 24, 2021 if the real price is between 7.1653124375912 and 5.5438877327458

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -8.19% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5.8356712976272. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the GLOBE INTL FPO (GLB.AX) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of GLOBE INTL FPO (GLB.AX) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -33.68%

GLOBE INTL FPO (GLB.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -8.19%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GLOBE INTL FPO (GLB.AX) stock prices in the next 10 days

GLOBE INTL FPO (GLB.AX) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 14 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 11.92% probability. Moreover, the probability that GLOBE INTL FPO (GLB.AX) price has no a definite trend is 88.08% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GLOBE INTL FPO (GLB.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, GLOBE INTL FPO (GLB.AX) price will reach 7.5986057041832 and 5.6008906245364 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day GLOBE INTL FPO (GLB.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 13, 2021 if the real price is between 7.9785359893924 and 5.3208460933096

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.64% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 7.5986057041832. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the GLOBE INTL FPO (GLB.AX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of GLOBE INTL FPO (GLB.AX) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -11.92%

GLOBE INTL FPO (GLB.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 2.64%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GLOBE INTL FPO (GLB.AX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for GLOBE INTL FPO (GLB.AX)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

GLOBE INTL FPO (GLB.AX) predictions by visitors

GLOBE INTL FPO (GLB.AX) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.