Maximum and minimum GLAXO SMITHKLINE P short-term price forecast for Jul,Aug,Sep 2024

GLAXO SMITHKLINE P stock short term price prediction: Jul,Aug,Sep 2024|GLAXO.NS: 3,813.45
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -91.69% Loss -3.6% Sell

Downtrend:-91.69%

Loss:-3.6%
2,658.87 2,362.17 2,658.87
2,362.17
10 Days Sell Downtrend -46.17% Loss -1.61% Sell

Downtrend:-46.17%

Loss:-1.61%
2,727.75 2,345.20 2,727.75
2,345.20
30 Days Neutral Neutral -6.83% Profit 17.81% Neutral

Neutral:-6.83%

Profit:17.81%
3,215.68 2,359.47 3,215.68
2,359.47

GLAXO SMITHKLINE P (GLAXO.NS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 Jun 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 90% probability. Moreover, the probability that GLAXO SMITHKLINE P (GLAXO.NS) price has no a definite trend is 10% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GLAXO SMITHKLINE P (GLAXO.NS) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, GLAXO SMITHKLINE P (GLAXO.NS) price will reach 2,599.18 and 2,369.56 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day GLAXO SMITHKLINE P (GLAXO.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 25, 2024 if the real price is between 2,729.14 and 2,251.09

There will be a downward trend and -3.6% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 2,369.56. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GLAXO SMITHKLINE P (GLAXO.NS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the GLAXO SMITHKLINE P (GLAXO.NS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of GLAXO SMITHKLINE P (GLAXO.NS) stock for the next 5 days

Strong Downtrend -91.69%

GLAXO SMITHKLINE P (GLAXO.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -3.6%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GLAXO SMITHKLINE P (GLAXO.NS) stock prices in the next 5 days

GLAXO SMITHKLINE P (GLAXO.NS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 Jun 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 46.17% probability. Moreover, the probability that GLAXO SMITHKLINE P (GLAXO.NS) price has no a definite trend is 53.83% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GLAXO SMITHKLINE P (GLAXO.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, GLAXO SMITHKLINE P (GLAXO.NS) price will reach 2,666.52 and 2,352.55 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day GLAXO SMITHKLINE P (GLAXO.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 30, 2024 if the real price is between 2,799.84 and 2,234.92

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.61% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 2,352.55. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GLAXO SMITHKLINE P (GLAXO.NS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the GLAXO SMITHKLINE P (GLAXO.NS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of GLAXO SMITHKLINE P (GLAXO.NS) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -46.17%

GLAXO SMITHKLINE P (GLAXO.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.61%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GLAXO SMITHKLINE P (GLAXO.NS) stock prices in the next 10 days

GLAXO SMITHKLINE P (GLAXO.NS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 Jun 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.83% probability. Moreover, the probability that GLAXO SMITHKLINE P (GLAXO.NS) price has no a definite trend is 93.17% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GLAXO SMITHKLINE P (GLAXO.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, GLAXO SMITHKLINE P (GLAXO.NS) price will reach 3,143.49 and 2,359.47 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day GLAXO SMITHKLINE P (GLAXO.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 20, 2024 if the real price is between 3,300.66 and 2,241.49

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 17.81% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3,143.49. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GLAXO SMITHKLINE P (GLAXO.NS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the GLAXO SMITHKLINE P (GLAXO.NS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of GLAXO SMITHKLINE P (GLAXO.NS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -6.83%

GLAXO SMITHKLINE P (GLAXO.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 17.81%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GLAXO SMITHKLINE P (GLAXO.NS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for GLAXO SMITHKLINE P (GLAXO.NS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

GLAXO SMITHKLINE P (GLAXO.NS) predictions by visitors

GLAXO SMITHKLINE P (GLAXO.NS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.