Maximum and minimum Glacier Bancorp, Inc. short-term price forecast for May,Jun,Jul 2024

Glacier Bancorp, Inc. stock short term price prediction: May,Jun,Jul 2024|GBCI: 61.44
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -55.56% Loss -7.94% Sell

Downtrend:-55.56%

Loss:-7.94%
38.58 33.25 38.58
33.25
10 Days Sell Downtrend -17.17% Loss -7.58% Sell

Downtrend:-17.17%

Loss:-7.58%
38.84 33.13 38.84
33.13
30 Days Neutral Neutral 1.22% Neutral -4.2% Neutral

Neutral:1.22%

Neutral:-4.2%
42.64 30.67 42.64
30.67

Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 25 Apr 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 55.56% probability. Moreover, the probability that Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) price has no a definite trend is 44.44% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) price will reach 38.13 and 33.70 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 30, 2024 if the real price is between 40.04 and 32.01

There will be a downward trend and -7.94% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 33.70. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -55.56%

Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -7.94%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) stock prices in the next 5 days

Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 25 Apr 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.17% probability. Moreover, the probability that Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) price has no a definite trend is 82.83% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) price will reach 38.39 and 33.58 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 05, 2024 if the real price is between 40.30 and 31.90

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -7.58% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 33.58. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -17.17%

Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -7.58%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) stock prices in the next 10 days

Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 25 Apr 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 1.22% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) price has no a definite trend is 98.78% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) price will reach 42.14 and 30.67 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 25, 2024 if the real price is between 44.25 and 29.14

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.2% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 31.08. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 1.22%

Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -4.2%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) predictions by visitors

Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.