Maximum and minimum GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 short-term price forecast for May,Jun,Jul 2024

GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 stock short term price prediction: May,Jun,Jul 2024|GZ5.DU: 26.61
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -81.44% Neutral 4.54% Neutral

Downtrend:-81.44%

Neutral:4.54%
17.26 15.63 17.26
15.63
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -78.58% Profit 6.67% Neutral

Downtrend:-78.58%

Profit:6.67%
17.74 15.50 17.74
15.50
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -57.35% Profit 20.86% Neutral

Downtrend:-57.35%

Profit:20.86%
20.04 15.53 20.04
15.53

GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 (GZ5.DU) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 11 Apr 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 81.44% probability. Moreover, the probability that GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 (GZ5.DU) price has no a definite trend is 18.56% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 (GZ5.DU) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 (GZ5.DU) price will reach 16.56 and 15.63 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 (GZ5.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 16, 2024 if the real price is between 17.38 and 14.85

Although, there will be a downward trend, 4.54% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 16.56. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 (GZ5.DU), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 (GZ5.DU) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 (GZ5.DU) stock for the next 5 days

Strong Downtrend -81.44%

GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 (GZ5.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 4.54%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 (GZ5.DU) stock prices in the next 5 days

GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 (GZ5.DU) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 11 Apr 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 78.58% probability. Moreover, the probability that GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 (GZ5.DU) price has no a definite trend is 21.42% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 (GZ5.DU) price is expected to fall in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 (GZ5.DU) price will reach 17.02 and 15.50 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 (GZ5.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 21, 2024 if the real price is between 17.87 and 14.73

Although, there will be a downward trend, 6.67% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 17.02. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 (GZ5.DU), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 (GZ5.DU) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 (GZ5.DU) stock for the next 10 days

Strong Downtrend -78.58%

GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 (GZ5.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 6.67%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 (GZ5.DU) stock prices in the next 10 days

GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 (GZ5.DU) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 11 Apr 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 57.35% probability. Moreover, the probability that GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 (GZ5.DU) price has no a definite trend is 42.65% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 (GZ5.DU) price is expected to fall in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 (GZ5.DU) price will reach 19.23 and 15.53 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 (GZ5.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 11, 2024 if the real price is between 20.19 and 14.75

Although, there will be a downward trend, 20.86% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 19.23. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 (GZ5.DU), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 (GZ5.DU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 (GZ5.DU) stock for the next 30 days

Moderate Downtrend -57.35%

GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 (GZ5.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 20.86%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 (GZ5.DU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 (GZ5.DU)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 (GZ5.DU) predictions by visitors

GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 (GZ5.DU) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.