Maximum and minimum GS Retail short-term price forecast for May,Jun,Jul 2024

GS Retail stock short term price prediction: May,Jun,Jul 2024|007070.KS: 25,700.1327466964721679687500000000000
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -16.01% Neutral -0.68% Neutral

Downtrend:-16.01%

Neutral:-0.68%
20,444.3789062500000000000000000000000 18,734.4531527757644653320312500000000 20,444.3789062500000000000000000000000
18,734.4531527757644653320312500000000
10 Days Sell Downtrend -28.86% Loss -3.81% Sell

Downtrend:-28.86%

Loss:-3.81%
20,174.1619873046875000000000000000000 18,391.3253536224365234375000000000000 20,174.1619873046875000000000000000000
18,391.3253536224365234375000000000000
30 Days Sell Downtrend -17.61% Loss -6.82% Sell

Downtrend:-17.61%

Loss:-6.82%
21,092.5852355957031250000000000000000 16,903.5036873817443847656250000000000 21,092.5852355957031250000000000000000
16,903.5036873817443847656250000000000

GS Retail (007070.KS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 25 Apr 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.01% probability. Moreover, the probability that GS Retail (007070.KS) price has no a definite trend is 83.99% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GS Retail (007070.KS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, GS Retail (007070.KS) price will reach 20,207.3724975585937500000000000000000 and 18,878.8605511784553527832031250000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day GS Retail (007070.KS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 30, 2024 if the real price is between 21,217.7411224365241650957614183425903 and 17,934.9175236195333127398043870925903

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.68% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 18,878.8605511784553527832031250000000. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GS Retail (007070.KS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the GS Retail (007070.KS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of GS Retail (007070.KS) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -16.01%

GS Retail (007070.KS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.68%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GS Retail (007070.KS) stock prices in the next 5 days

GS Retail (007070.KS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 25 Apr 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 28.86% probability. Moreover, the probability that GS Retail (007070.KS) price has no a definite trend is 71.14% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GS Retail (007070.KS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, GS Retail (007070.KS) price will reach 19,940.2881336212158203125000000000000 and 18,533.0878820419311523437500000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day GS Retail (007070.KS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 05, 2024 if the real price is between 20,937.3025403022766113281250000000000 and 17,606.4334879398338671308010816574097

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.81% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 18,533.0878820419311523437500000000000. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GS Retail (007070.KS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the GS Retail (007070.KS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of GS Retail (007070.KS) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -28.86%

GS Retail (007070.KS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -3.81%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GS Retail (007070.KS) stock prices in the next 10 days

GS Retail (007070.KS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 25 Apr 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.61% probability. Moreover, the probability that GS Retail (007070.KS) price has no a definite trend is 82.39% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GS Retail (007070.KS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, GS Retail (007070.KS) price will reach 20,848.0643382072448730468750000000000 and 16,903.5036873817443847656250000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day GS Retail (007070.KS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 25, 2024 if the real price is between 21,890.4675551176078442949801683425903 and 16,058.3285030126571655273437500000000

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -6.82% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 17,033.7979090213775634765625000000000. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GS Retail (007070.KS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the GS Retail (007070.KS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of GS Retail (007070.KS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -17.61%

GS Retail (007070.KS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -6.82%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GS Retail (007070.KS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for GS Retail (007070.KS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

GS Retail (007070.KS) predictions by visitors

GS Retail (007070.KS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.