Maximum and minimum Gensight Biologics S.A. Actions short-term price forecast for Mar,Apr,May 2024

Gensight Biologics S.A. Actions stock short term price prediction: Mar,Apr,May 2024|G49N.SG: 0.53
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -22.22% Loss -7.52% Sell

Downtrend:-22.22%

Loss:-7.52%
0.40 0.35 0.40
0.35
10 Days Neutral Neutral -9.93% Loss -16.8% Neutral

Neutral:-9.93%

Loss:-16.8%
0.39 0.31 0.39
0.31
30 Days Sell Downtrend -16.17% Loss -28.02% Sell

Downtrend:-16.17%

Loss:-28.02%
0.42 0.24 0.42
0.24

Gensight Biologics S.A. Actions (G49N.SG) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 22 Feb 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 22.22% probability. Moreover, the probability that Gensight Biologics S.A. Actions (G49N.SG) price has no a definite trend is 77.78% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Gensight Biologics S.A. Actions (G49N.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Gensight Biologics S.A. Actions (G49N.SG) price will reach 0.40 and 0.35 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Gensight Biologics S.A. Actions (G49N.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 27, 2024 if the real price is between 0.42 and 0.33

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -7.52% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.35. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Gensight Biologics S.A. Actions (G49N.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Gensight Biologics S.A. Actions (G49N.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Gensight Biologics S.A. Actions (G49N.SG) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -22.22%

Gensight Biologics S.A. Actions (G49N.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -7.52%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Gensight Biologics S.A. Actions (G49N.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Gensight Biologics S.A. Actions (G49N.SG) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 22 Feb 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.93% probability. Moreover, the probability that Gensight Biologics S.A. Actions (G49N.SG) price has no a definite trend is 90.07% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Gensight Biologics S.A. Actions (G49N.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Gensight Biologics S.A. Actions (G49N.SG) price will reach 0.39 and 0.32 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Gensight Biologics S.A. Actions (G49N.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 03, 2024 if the real price is between 0.41 and 0.30

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -16.8% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.32. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Gensight Biologics S.A. Actions (G49N.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Gensight Biologics S.A. Actions (G49N.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Gensight Biologics S.A. Actions (G49N.SG) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -9.93%

Gensight Biologics S.A. Actions (G49N.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -16.8%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Gensight Biologics S.A. Actions (G49N.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Gensight Biologics S.A. Actions (G49N.SG) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 22 Feb 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.17% probability. Moreover, the probability that Gensight Biologics S.A. Actions (G49N.SG) price has no a definite trend is 83.83% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Gensight Biologics S.A. Actions (G49N.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Gensight Biologics S.A. Actions (G49N.SG) price will reach 0.42 and 0.24 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Gensight Biologics S.A. Actions (G49N.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 23, 2024 if the real price is between 0.44 and 0.23

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -28.02% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.25. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Gensight Biologics S.A. Actions (G49N.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Gensight Biologics S.A. Actions (G49N.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Gensight Biologics S.A. Actions (G49N.SG) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -16.17%

Gensight Biologics S.A. Actions (G49N.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -28.02%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Gensight Biologics S.A. Actions (G49N.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Gensight Biologics S.A. Actions (G49N.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Gensight Biologics S.A. Actions (G49N.SG) predictions by visitors

Gensight Biologics S.A. Actions (G49N.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.