Maximum and minimum Flex Ltd. short-term price forecast for May,Jun,Jul 2024

Flex Ltd. stock short term price prediction: May,Jun,Jul 2024|FLEX: 50.45
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -56.5% Loss -6.47% Sell

Downtrend:-56.5%

Loss:-6.47%
29.55 25.57 29.55
25.57
10 Days Sell Downtrend -15.58% Loss -5.87% Sell

Downtrend:-15.58%

Loss:-5.87%
29.79 25.51 29.79
25.51
30 Days Neutral Neutral -9.41% Neutral 3% Neutral

Neutral:-9.41%

Neutral:3%
32.45 25.41 32.45
25.41

Flex Ltd. (FLEX) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 25 Apr 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 56.5% probability. Moreover, the probability that Flex Ltd. (FLEX) price has no a definite trend is 43.5% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Flex Ltd. (FLEX) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Flex Ltd. (FLEX) price will reach 29.37 and 26.18 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Flex Ltd. (FLEX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 30, 2024 if the real price is between 30.84 and 24.87

There will be a downward trend and -6.47% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 26.18. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Flex Ltd. (FLEX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Flex Ltd. (FLEX) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Flex Ltd. (FLEX) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -56.5%

Flex Ltd. (FLEX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -6.47%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Flex Ltd. (FLEX) stock prices in the next 5 days

Flex Ltd. (FLEX) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 25 Apr 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.58% probability. Moreover, the probability that Flex Ltd. (FLEX) price has no a definite trend is 84.42% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Flex Ltd. (FLEX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Flex Ltd. (FLEX) price will reach 29.60 and 26.11 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Flex Ltd. (FLEX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 05, 2024 if the real price is between 31.08 and 24.80

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -5.87% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 26.11. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Flex Ltd. (FLEX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Flex Ltd. (FLEX) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Flex Ltd. (FLEX) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -15.58%

Flex Ltd. (FLEX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -5.87%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Flex Ltd. (FLEX) stock prices in the next 10 days

Flex Ltd. (FLEX) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 25 Apr 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.41% probability. Moreover, the probability that Flex Ltd. (FLEX) price has no a definite trend is 90.59% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Flex Ltd. (FLEX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Flex Ltd. (FLEX) price will reach 32.25 and 25.41 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Flex Ltd. (FLEX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 25, 2024 if the real price is between 33.86 and 24.14

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 32.25. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Flex Ltd. (FLEX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Flex Ltd. (FLEX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Flex Ltd. (FLEX) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -9.41%

Flex Ltd. (FLEX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 3%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Flex Ltd. (FLEX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Flex Ltd. (FLEX)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Flex Ltd. (FLEX) predictions by visitors

Flex Ltd. (FLEX) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.