Maximum and minimum EOS short-term price forecast for May,Jun,Jul 2024

EOS short term price prediction: May,Jun,Jul 2024|EOS: 2.07$
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -87.5% Loss -15.96% Sell

Downtrend:-87.5%

Loss:-15.96%
1.17 0.72 1.17
0.72
10 Days Sell Downtrend -42.67% Loss -28.49% Sell

Downtrend:-42.67%

Loss:-28.49%
1.16 0.62 1.16
0.62
30 Days Neutral Neutral -5.93% Loss -16.95% Neutral

Neutral:-5.93%

Loss:-16.95%
1.29 0.62 1.29
0.62

EOS (EOS-USD) price prediction for the next 5 days on 12 Apr 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 87.5% probability. Moreover, the probability that EOS (EOS-USD) price has no a definite trend is 12.5% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, EOS (EOS-USD) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, EOS (EOS-USD) price will reach 0.96 and 0.77 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day EOS (EOS-USD) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 17, 2024 if the real price is between 1.00 and 0.73

There will be a downward trend and -15.96% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.77. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in EOS (EOS-USD), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the EOS (EOS-USD) prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of EOS (EOS-USD) for the next 5 days

Strong Downtrend -87.5%

EOS (EOS-USD) profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -15.96%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest EOS (EOS-USD) prices in the next 5 days

EOS (EOS-USD) price prediction for the next 10 days on 12 Apr 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 42.67% probability. Moreover, the probability that EOS (EOS-USD) price has no a definite trend is 57.33% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, EOS (EOS-USD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, EOS (EOS-USD) price will reach 0.95 and 0.66 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day EOS (EOS-USD) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 22, 2024 if the real price is between 1.00 and 0.62

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -28.49% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.66. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in EOS (EOS-USD), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the EOS (EOS-USD) prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of EOS (EOS-USD) for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -42.67%

EOS (EOS-USD) profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -28.49%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest EOS (EOS-USD) prices in the next 10 days

EOS (EOS-USD) price prediction for the next 30 days on 12 Apr 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 5.93% probability. Moreover, the probability that EOS (EOS-USD) price has no a definite trend is 94.07% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, EOS (EOS-USD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, EOS (EOS-USD) price will reach 1.06 and 0.62 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day EOS (EOS-USD) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 12, 2024 if the real price is between 1.11 and 0.59

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -16.95% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.66. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in EOS (EOS-USD), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the EOS (EOS-USD) prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of EOS (EOS-USD) for the next 30 days

Neutral -5.93%

EOS (EOS-USD) profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -16.95%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest EOS (EOS-USD) prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for EOS (EOS-USD)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

EOS (EOS-USD) predictions by visitors

EOS (EOS-USD) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.