Maximum and minimum DOOSAN(2PB) short-term price forecast for Apr,May,Jun 2024

DOOSAN(2PB) stock short term price prediction: Apr,May,Jun 2024|000157.KS: 93,500.4532003402709960937500000000000
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -47.99% Loss -2.56% Sell

Downtrend:-47.99%

Loss:-2.56%
82,276.8864440917968750000000000000000 71,123.6418056488037109375000000000000 82,276.8864440917968750000000000000000
71,123.6418056488037109375000000000000
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -54.14% Neutral -0.53% Neutral

Downtrend:-54.14%

Neutral:-0.53%
83,507.6089143753051757812500000000000 71,487.7103519439697265625000000000000 83,507.6089143753051757812500000000000
71,487.7103519439697265625000000000000
30 Days Neutral Neutral -6.97% Profit 18.27% Neutral

Neutral:-6.97%

Profit:18.27%
97,530.6159305572509765625000000000000 72,383.9006066322326660156250000000000 97,530.6159305572509765625000000000000
72,383.9006066322326660156250000000000

DOOSAN(2PB) (000157.KS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 21 Mar 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 47.99% probability. Moreover, the probability that DOOSAN(2PB) (000157.KS) price has no a definite trend is 52.01% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, DOOSAN(2PB) (000157.KS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, DOOSAN(2PB) (000157.KS) price will reach 80,726.4426040649414062500000000000000 and 73,475.6140875816345214843750000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day DOOSAN(2PB) (000157.KS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 26, 2024 if the real price is between 84,762.7647342681884765625000000000000 and 69,801.8333832025527954101562500000000

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.56% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 73,475.6140875816345214843750000000000. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in DOOSAN(2PB) (000157.KS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the DOOSAN(2PB) (000157.KS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of DOOSAN(2PB) (000157.KS) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -47.99%

DOOSAN(2PB) (000157.KS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -2.56%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest DOOSAN(2PB) (000157.KS) stock prices in the next 5 days

DOOSAN(2PB) (000157.KS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 21 Mar 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 54.14% probability. Moreover, the probability that DOOSAN(2PB) (000157.KS) price has no a definite trend is 45.86% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, DOOSAN(2PB) (000157.KS) price is expected to fall in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, DOOSAN(2PB) (000157.KS) price will reach 81,933.9730679988861083984375000000000 and 73,851.7219376564025878906250000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day DOOSAN(2PB) (000157.KS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 31, 2024 if the real price is between 86,030.6717213988304138183593750000000 and 70,159.1358407735824584960937500000000

There will be a downward trend and -0.53% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 73,851.7219376564025878906250000000000. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in DOOSAN(2PB) (000157.KS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the DOOSAN(2PB) (000157.KS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of DOOSAN(2PB) (000157.KS) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -54.14%

DOOSAN(2PB) (000157.KS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.53%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest DOOSAN(2PB) (000157.KS) stock prices in the next 10 days

DOOSAN(2PB) (000157.KS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 21 Mar 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.97% probability. Moreover, the probability that DOOSAN(2PB) (000157.KS) price has no a definite trend is 93.03% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, DOOSAN(2PB) (000157.KS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, DOOSAN(2PB) (000157.KS) price will reach 95,692.7274394035339355468750000000000 and 72,383.9006066322326660156250000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day DOOSAN(2PB) (000157.KS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 20, 2024 if the real price is between 100,477.3638113737106323242187500000000 and 68,764.7055763006210327148437500000000

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 18.27% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 95,692.7274394035339355468750000000000. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in DOOSAN(2PB) (000157.KS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the DOOSAN(2PB) (000157.KS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of DOOSAN(2PB) (000157.KS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -6.97%

DOOSAN(2PB) (000157.KS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 18.27%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest DOOSAN(2PB) (000157.KS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for DOOSAN(2PB) (000157.KS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

DOOSAN(2PB) (000157.KS) predictions by visitors

DOOSAN(2PB) (000157.KS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.