Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -51.95% Neutral 1.81% Neutral

Downtrend:-51.95%

Neutral:1.81%
4.323 4.055 4.323
4.055
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -48.55% Neutral 4.45% Neutral

Downtrend:-48.55%

Neutral:4.45%
4.438 4.052 4.438
4.052
30 Days Neutral Neutral 9.3% Profit 15.22% Neutral

Neutral:9.3%

Profit:15.22%
4.908 4.033 4.908
4.033

Copper (HG=F) price prediction for the next 5 days on 01 Feb 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 51.95% probability. Moreover, the probability that Copper (HG=F) price has no a definite trend is 48.05% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Copper (HG=F) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Copper (HG=F) price will reach 4.2393694268689 and 4.0569100725846 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Copper (HG=F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 06, 2023 if the real price is between 4.4513378982123 and 3.8540645689553

Although, there will be a downward trend, 1.81% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 4.2393694268689. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Copper (HG=F) prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Copper (HG=F) for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -51.95%

Copper (HG=F) profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.81%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Copper (HG=F) prices in the next 5 days

Copper (HG=F) price prediction for the next 10 days on 01 Feb 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 48.55% probability. Moreover, the probability that Copper (HG=F) price has no a definite trend is 51.45% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Copper (HG=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Copper (HG=F) price will reach 4.3516589297024 and 4.0532635152113 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Copper (HG=F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 11, 2023 if the real price is between 4.5692418761875 and 3.8506003394507

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.45% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 4.3516589297024. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Copper (HG=F) prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Copper (HG=F) for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -48.55%

Copper (HG=F) profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 4.45%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Copper (HG=F) prices in the next 10 days

Copper (HG=F) price prediction for the next 30 days on 01 Feb 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 9.3% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Copper (HG=F) price has no a definite trend is 90.7% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Copper (HG=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Copper (HG=F) price will reach 4.8126401592714 and 4.0333871035776 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Copper (HG=F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 03, 2023 if the real price is between 5.0532721672349 and 3.8317177483988

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 15.22% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 4.8126401592714. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Copper (HG=F) prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Copper (HG=F) for the next 30 days

Neutral 9.3%

Copper (HG=F) profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 15.22%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Copper (HG=F) prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Copper (HG=F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Copper (HG=F) predictions by visitors

Copper (HG=F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.