Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -57.17% Loss -2.32% Sell

Downtrend:-57.17%

Loss:-2.32%
53.466 46.276 53.466
46.276
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -30.49% Neutral 1.1% Neutral

Downtrend:-30.49%

Neutral:1.1%
55.429 46.08 55.429
46.08
30 Days Neutral Neutral -5.34% Profit 11.89% Neutral

Neutral:-5.34%

Profit:11.89%
61.701 45.396 61.701
45.396

CIA DE TRANSP ENER (TRAN.BA) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 24 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 57.17% probability. Moreover, the probability that CIA DE TRANSP ENER (TRAN.BA) price has no a definite trend is 42.83% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CIA DE TRANSP ENER (TRAN.BA) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, CIA DE TRANSP ENER (TRAN.BA) price will reach 51.285875378686 and 46.3696282619 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day CIA DE TRANSP ENER (TRAN.BA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 29, 2022 if the real price is between 53.85016914762 and 44.051146848805

There will be a downward trend and -2.32% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 46.3696282619. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the CIA DE TRANSP ENER (TRAN.BA) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of CIA DE TRANSP ENER (TRAN.BA) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -57.17%

CIA DE TRANSP ENER (TRAN.BA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -2.32%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CIA DE TRANSP ENER (TRAN.BA) stock prices in the next 5 days

CIA DE TRANSP ENER (TRAN.BA) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 24 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 30.49% probability. Moreover, the probability that CIA DE TRANSP ENER (TRAN.BA) price has no a definite trend is 69.51% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CIA DE TRANSP ENER (TRAN.BA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, CIA DE TRANSP ENER (TRAN.BA) price will reach 53.16861337143 and 46.173449445244 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day CIA DE TRANSP ENER (TRAN.BA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 04, 2022 if the real price is between 55.827044040001 and 43.864776972982

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.1% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 53.16861337143. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the CIA DE TRANSP ENER (TRAN.BA) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of CIA DE TRANSP ENER (TRAN.BA) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -30.49%

CIA DE TRANSP ENER (TRAN.BA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.1%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CIA DE TRANSP ENER (TRAN.BA) stock prices in the next 10 days

CIA DE TRANSP ENER (TRAN.BA) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 24 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 5.34% probability. Moreover, the probability that CIA DE TRANSP ENER (TRAN.BA) price has no a definite trend is 94.66% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CIA DE TRANSP ENER (TRAN.BA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, CIA DE TRANSP ENER (TRAN.BA) price will reach 59.184605729017 and 45.396388457031 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day CIA DE TRANSP ENER (TRAN.BA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 24, 2022 if the real price is between 62.143836015468 and 43.126569034179

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 11.89% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 59.184605729017. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the CIA DE TRANSP ENER (TRAN.BA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of CIA DE TRANSP ENER (TRAN.BA) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -5.34%

CIA DE TRANSP ENER (TRAN.BA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 11.89%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CIA DE TRANSP ENER (TRAN.BA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for CIA DE TRANSP ENER (TRAN.BA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CIA DE TRANSP ENER (TRAN.BA) predictions by visitors

CIA DE TRANSP ENER (TRAN.BA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.