Maximum and minimum China Medical System short-term price forecast for Mar,Apr,May 2024

China Medical System stock short term price prediction: Mar,Apr,May 2024|0867.HK: 20.99
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -14.85% Loss -6.99% Neutral

Neutral:-14.85%

Loss:-6.99%
12.35 10.53 12.35
10.53
10 Days Neutral Neutral -11.23% Loss -5.49% Neutral

Neutral:-11.23%

Loss:-5.49%
12.47 10.59 12.47
10.59
30 Days Neutral Neutral -14.15% Loss -17.71% Neutral

Neutral:-14.15%

Loss:-17.71%
12.62 9.03 12.62
9.03

China Medical System (0867.HK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 Feb 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.85% probability. Moreover, the probability that China Medical System (0867.HK) price has no a definite trend is 85.15% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, China Medical System (0867.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, China Medical System (0867.HK) price will reach 12.09 and 10.73 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day China Medical System (0867.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 24, 2024 if the real price is between 12.69 and 10.19

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -6.99% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 10.73. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in China Medical System (0867.HK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the China Medical System (0867.HK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of China Medical System (0867.HK) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -14.85%

China Medical System (0867.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -6.99%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest China Medical System (0867.HK) stock prices in the next 5 days

China Medical System (0867.HK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 Feb 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 11.23% probability. Moreover, the probability that China Medical System (0867.HK) price has no a definite trend is 88.77% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, China Medical System (0867.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, China Medical System (0867.HK) price will reach 12.20 and 10.79 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day China Medical System (0867.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 29, 2024 if the real price is between 12.81 and 10.25

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -5.49% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 10.79. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in China Medical System (0867.HK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the China Medical System (0867.HK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of China Medical System (0867.HK) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -11.23%

China Medical System (0867.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -5.49%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest China Medical System (0867.HK) stock prices in the next 10 days

China Medical System (0867.HK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 Feb 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.15% probability. Moreover, the probability that China Medical System (0867.HK) price has no a definite trend is 85.85% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, China Medical System (0867.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, China Medical System (0867.HK) price will reach 12.35 and 9.03 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day China Medical System (0867.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 20, 2024 if the real price is between 12.97 and 8.57

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -17.71% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 9.20. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in China Medical System (0867.HK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the China Medical System (0867.HK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of China Medical System (0867.HK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -14.15%

China Medical System (0867.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -17.71%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest China Medical System (0867.HK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for China Medical System (0867.HK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

China Medical System (0867.HK) predictions by visitors

China Medical System (0867.HK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.