Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -48.52% Neutral 0.49% Neutral

Downtrend:-48.52%

Neutral:0.49%
9.113 8.2 9.113
8.2
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -15.45% Neutral 4.7% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.45%

Neutral:4.7%
9.412 8.268 9.412
8.268
30 Days Neutral Neutral -7.43% Neutral -1.57% Neutral

Neutral:-7.43%

Neutral:-1.57%
9.56 7.594 9.56
7.594

Centrais Electricas Brasileiras (EBR) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 21 Sep 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 48.52% probability. Moreover, the probability that Centrais Electricas Brasileiras (EBR) price has no a definite trend is 51.48% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Centrais Electricas Brasileiras (EBR) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Centrais Electricas Brasileiras (EBR) price will reach 8.9363454907941 and 8.3256474685209 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Centrais Electricas Brasileiras (EBR) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 26, 2022 if the real price is between 9.3831627653338 and 7.9093650950949

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.49% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 8.9363454907941. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Centrais Electricas Brasileiras (EBR) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Centrais Electricas Brasileiras (EBR) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -48.52%

Centrais Electricas Brasileiras (EBR) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.49%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Centrais Electricas Brasileiras (EBR) stock prices in the next 5 days

Centrais Electricas Brasileiras (EBR) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 21 Sep 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.45% probability. Moreover, the probability that Centrais Electricas Brasileiras (EBR) price has no a definite trend is 84.55% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Centrais Electricas Brasileiras (EBR) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Centrais Electricas Brasileiras (EBR) price will reach 9.230218028729 and 8.3942549443442 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Centrais Electricas Brasileiras (EBR) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 01, 2022 if the real price is between 9.6917289301654 and 7.974542197127

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.7% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 9.230218028729. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Centrais Electricas Brasileiras (EBR) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Centrais Electricas Brasileiras (EBR) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -15.45%

Centrais Electricas Brasileiras (EBR) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 4.7%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Centrais Electricas Brasileiras (EBR) stock prices in the next 10 days

Centrais Electricas Brasileiras (EBR) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 21 Sep 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 7.43% probability. Moreover, the probability that Centrais Electricas Brasileiras (EBR) price has no a definite trend is 92.57% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Centrais Electricas Brasileiras (EBR) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Centrais Electricas Brasileiras (EBR) price will reach 9.3746846447249 and 7.5935886718504 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Centrais Electricas Brasileiras (EBR) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 21, 2022 if the real price is between 9.8434188769612 and 7.2139092382579

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.57% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 7.709999927705. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Centrais Electricas Brasileiras (EBR) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Centrais Electricas Brasileiras (EBR) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -7.43%

Centrais Electricas Brasileiras (EBR) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -1.57%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Centrais Electricas Brasileiras (EBR) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Centrais Electricas Brasileiras (EBR)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Centrais Electricas Brasileiras (EBR) predictions by visitors

Centrais Electricas Brasileiras (EBR) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.