Maximum and minimum CANADIAN UTILITIES LTD PREF SER short-term price forecast for Dec,Jan,Feb 2024

CANADIAN UTILITIES LTD PREF SER stock short term price prediction: Dec,Jan,Feb 2024|CU-PG.TO: 19.49
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -53.33% Neutral 2.69% Neutral

Downtrend:-53.33%

Neutral:2.69%
17.56 16.80 17.56
16.80
10 Days Neutral Neutral 11.12% Profit 5.03% Neutral

Neutral:11.12%

Profit:5.03%
18.05 16.72 18.05
16.72
30 Days Neutral Neutral 10.02% Profit 13.52% Neutral

Neutral:10.02%

Profit:13.52%
19.69 16.52 19.69
16.52

CANADIAN UTILITIES LTD PREF SER (CU-PG.TO) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 05 Dec 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 53.33% probability. Moreover, the probability that CANADIAN UTILITIES LTD PREF SER (CU-PG.TO) price has no a definite trend is 46.67% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CANADIAN UTILITIES LTD PREF SER (CU-PG.TO) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, CANADIAN UTILITIES LTD PREF SER (CU-PG.TO) price will reach 17.43 and 16.80 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day CANADIAN UTILITIES LTD PREF SER (CU-PG.TO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 10, 2023 if the real price is between 18.30 and 15.96

Although, there will be a downward trend, 2.69% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 17.43. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CANADIAN UTILITIES LTD PREF SER (CU-PG.TO), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the CANADIAN UTILITIES LTD PREF SER (CU-PG.TO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of CANADIAN UTILITIES LTD PREF SER (CU-PG.TO) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -53.33%

CANADIAN UTILITIES LTD PREF SER (CU-PG.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.69%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CANADIAN UTILITIES LTD PREF SER (CU-PG.TO) stock prices in the next 5 days

CANADIAN UTILITIES LTD PREF SER (CU-PG.TO) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 05 Dec 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 11.12% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that CANADIAN UTILITIES LTD PREF SER (CU-PG.TO) price has no a definite trend is 88.88% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CANADIAN UTILITIES LTD PREF SER (CU-PG.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, CANADIAN UTILITIES LTD PREF SER (CU-PG.TO) price will reach 17.91 and 16.72 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day CANADIAN UTILITIES LTD PREF SER (CU-PG.TO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 15, 2023 if the real price is between 18.80 and 15.89

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.03% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 17.91. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CANADIAN UTILITIES LTD PREF SER (CU-PG.TO), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the CANADIAN UTILITIES LTD PREF SER (CU-PG.TO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of CANADIAN UTILITIES LTD PREF SER (CU-PG.TO) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 11.12%

CANADIAN UTILITIES LTD PREF SER (CU-PG.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 5.03%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CANADIAN UTILITIES LTD PREF SER (CU-PG.TO) stock prices in the next 10 days

CANADIAN UTILITIES LTD PREF SER (CU-PG.TO) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 05 Dec 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 10.02% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that CANADIAN UTILITIES LTD PREF SER (CU-PG.TO) price has no a definite trend is 89.98% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CANADIAN UTILITIES LTD PREF SER (CU-PG.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, CANADIAN UTILITIES LTD PREF SER (CU-PG.TO) price will reach 19.54 and 16.52 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day CANADIAN UTILITIES LTD PREF SER (CU-PG.TO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 04, 2024 if the real price is between 20.52 and 15.70

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 13.52% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 19.54. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CANADIAN UTILITIES LTD PREF SER (CU-PG.TO), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the CANADIAN UTILITIES LTD PREF SER (CU-PG.TO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of CANADIAN UTILITIES LTD PREF SER (CU-PG.TO) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 10.02%

CANADIAN UTILITIES LTD PREF SER (CU-PG.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 13.52%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CANADIAN UTILITIES LTD PREF SER (CU-PG.TO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for CANADIAN UTILITIES LTD PREF SER (CU-PG.TO)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CANADIAN UTILITIES LTD PREF SER (CU-PG.TO) predictions by visitors

CANADIAN UTILITIES LTD PREF SER (CU-PG.TO) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.