Maximum and minimum CMC Crypto 200 Index by Solacti short-term price forecast for Jun,Jul,Aug 2024

CMC Crypto 200 Index by Solacti short term price prediction: Jun,Jul,Aug 2024|^CMC200: 2,303.83$
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -21.48% Loss -14.73% Sell

Downtrend:-21.48%

Loss:-14.73%
1,494.15 1,185.47 1,494.15
1,185.47
10 Days Sell Downtrend -25.72% Loss -18.81% Sell

Downtrend:-25.72%

Loss:-18.81%
1,493.69 1,127.39 1,493.69
1,127.39
30 Days Sell Downtrend -20.06% Loss -17.12% Sell

Downtrend:-20.06%

Loss:-17.12%
1,638.73 1,008.50 1,638.73
1,008.50

CMC Crypto 200 Index by Solacti (^CMC200) price prediction for the next 5 days on 10 Jun 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 21.48% probability. Moreover, the probability that CMC Crypto 200 Index by Solacti (^CMC200) price has no a definite trend is 78.52% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CMC Crypto 200 Index by Solacti (^CMC200) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, CMC Crypto 200 Index by Solacti (^CMC200) price will reach 1,482.75 and 1,191.95 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day CMC Crypto 200 Index by Solacti (^CMC200) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 15, 2024 if the real price is between 1,556.89 and 1,132.35

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -14.73% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1,191.95. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CMC Crypto 200 Index by Solacti (^CMC200), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the CMC Crypto 200 Index by Solacti (^CMC200) prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of CMC Crypto 200 Index by Solacti (^CMC200) for the next 5 days

Neutral -21.48%

CMC Crypto 200 Index by Solacti (^CMC200) profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -14.73%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CMC Crypto 200 Index by Solacti (^CMC200) prices in the next 5 days

CMC Crypto 200 Index by Solacti (^CMC200) price prediction for the next 10 days on 10 Jun 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 25.72% probability. Moreover, the probability that CMC Crypto 200 Index by Solacti (^CMC200) price has no a definite trend is 74.28% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CMC Crypto 200 Index by Solacti (^CMC200) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, CMC Crypto 200 Index by Solacti (^CMC200) price will reach 1,482.30 and 1,133.55 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day CMC Crypto 200 Index by Solacti (^CMC200) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 20, 2024 if the real price is between 1,556.41 and 1,076.87

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -18.81% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1,133.55. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CMC Crypto 200 Index by Solacti (^CMC200), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the CMC Crypto 200 Index by Solacti (^CMC200) prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of CMC Crypto 200 Index by Solacti (^CMC200) for the next 10 days

Neutral -25.72%

CMC Crypto 200 Index by Solacti (^CMC200) profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -18.81%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CMC Crypto 200 Index by Solacti (^CMC200) prices in the next 10 days

CMC Crypto 200 Index by Solacti (^CMC200) price prediction for the next 30 days on 10 Jun 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.06% probability. Moreover, the probability that CMC Crypto 200 Index by Solacti (^CMC200) price has no a definite trend is 79.94% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CMC Crypto 200 Index by Solacti (^CMC200) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, CMC Crypto 200 Index by Solacti (^CMC200) price will reach 1,626.24 and 1,008.50 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day CMC Crypto 200 Index by Solacti (^CMC200) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 10, 2024 if the real price is between 1,707.55 and 958.07

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -17.12% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1,014.01. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CMC Crypto 200 Index by Solacti (^CMC200), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the CMC Crypto 200 Index by Solacti (^CMC200) prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of CMC Crypto 200 Index by Solacti (^CMC200) for the next 30 days

Neutral -20.06%

CMC Crypto 200 Index by Solacti (^CMC200) profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -17.12%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CMC Crypto 200 Index by Solacti (^CMC200) prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for CMC Crypto 200 Index by Solacti (^CMC200)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CMC Crypto 200 Index by Solacti (^CMC200) predictions by visitors

CMC Crypto 200 Index by Solacti (^CMC200) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.