Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -19.61% Loss -5.5% Sell

Downtrend:-19.61%

Loss:-5.5%
0.0563 0.0301 0.0563
0.0301
10 Days Sell Downtrend -21.85% Loss -6.26% Sell

Downtrend:-21.85%

Loss:-6.26%
0.0574 0.029 0.0574
0.029
30 Days Neutral Neutral -9.46% Profit 16.05% Neutral

Neutral:-9.46%

Profit:16.05%
0.0666 0.0301 0.0666
0.0301

CGROWTH CAPITAL INC (CGRA) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Nov 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.61% probability. Moreover, the probability that CGROWTH CAPITAL INC (CGRA) price has no a definite trend is 80.39% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CGROWTH CAPITAL INC (CGRA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, CGROWTH CAPITAL INC (CGRA) price will reach 0.049302777293216 and 0.032388668768048 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day CGROWTH CAPITAL INC (CGRA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 05, 2022 if the real price is between 0.051767916157877 and 0.030769235329645

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -5.5% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.032388668768048. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the CGROWTH CAPITAL INC (CGRA) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of CGROWTH CAPITAL INC (CGRA) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -19.61%

CGROWTH CAPITAL INC (CGRA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -5.5%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CGROWTH CAPITAL INC (CGRA) stock prices in the next 5 days

CGROWTH CAPITAL INC (CGRA) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Nov 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 21.85% probability. Moreover, the probability that CGROWTH CAPITAL INC (CGRA) price has no a definite trend is 78.15% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CGROWTH CAPITAL INC (CGRA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, CGROWTH CAPITAL INC (CGRA) price will reach 0.050191773930019 and 0.031179831370557 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day CGROWTH CAPITAL INC (CGRA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 10, 2022 if the real price is between 0.05270136262652 and 0.02962083980203

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -6.26% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.031179831370557. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the CGROWTH CAPITAL INC (CGRA) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of CGROWTH CAPITAL INC (CGRA) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -21.85%

CGROWTH CAPITAL INC (CGRA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -6.26%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CGROWTH CAPITAL INC (CGRA) stock prices in the next 10 days

CGROWTH CAPITAL INC (CGRA) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Nov 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.46% probability. Moreover, the probability that CGROWTH CAPITAL INC (CGRA) price has no a definite trend is 90.54% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CGROWTH CAPITAL INC (CGRA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, CGROWTH CAPITAL INC (CGRA) price will reach 0.058283048130091 and 0.030139922346655 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day CGROWTH CAPITAL INC (CGRA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 30, 2022 if the real price is between 0.061197200536595 and 0.028632926229322

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 16.05% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.058283048130091. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the CGROWTH CAPITAL INC (CGRA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of CGROWTH CAPITAL INC (CGRA) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -9.46%

CGROWTH CAPITAL INC (CGRA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 16.05%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CGROWTH CAPITAL INC (CGRA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for CGROWTH CAPITAL INC (CGRA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CGROWTH CAPITAL INC (CGRA) predictions by visitors

CGROWTH CAPITAL INC (CGRA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.