Maximum and minimum BOIRON short-term price forecast for Jun,Jul,Aug 2024

BOIRON stock short term price prediction: Jun,Jul,Aug 2024|BOI.PA: 41.32
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -16.21% Neutral 2.14% Neutral

Downtrend:-16.21%

Neutral:2.14%
36.31 33.70 36.31
33.70
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -35.41% Neutral 2.34% Neutral

Downtrend:-35.41%

Neutral:2.34%
36.44 33.63 36.44
33.63
30 Days Neutral Neutral -7.85% Profit 13.61% Neutral

Neutral:-7.85%

Profit:13.61%
40.59 33.43 40.59
33.43

BOIRON (BOI.PA) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 10 Jun 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.21% probability. Moreover, the probability that BOIRON (BOI.PA) price has no a definite trend is 83.79% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BOIRON (BOI.PA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, BOIRON (BOI.PA) price will reach 36.31 and 34.24 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day BOIRON (BOI.PA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 15, 2024 if the real price is between 38.12 and 32.53

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.14% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 36.31. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in BOIRON (BOI.PA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the BOIRON (BOI.PA) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of BOIRON (BOI.PA) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -16.21%

BOIRON (BOI.PA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.14%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BOIRON (BOI.PA) stock prices in the next 5 days

BOIRON (BOI.PA) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 10 Jun 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 35.41% probability. Moreover, the probability that BOIRON (BOI.PA) price has no a definite trend is 64.59% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BOIRON (BOI.PA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, BOIRON (BOI.PA) price will reach 36.44 and 34.17 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day BOIRON (BOI.PA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 20, 2024 if the real price is between 38.27 and 32.46

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.34% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 36.44. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in BOIRON (BOI.PA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the BOIRON (BOI.PA) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of BOIRON (BOI.PA) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -35.41%

BOIRON (BOI.PA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.34%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BOIRON (BOI.PA) stock prices in the next 10 days

BOIRON (BOI.PA) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 10 Jun 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 7.85% probability. Moreover, the probability that BOIRON (BOI.PA) price has no a definite trend is 92.15% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BOIRON (BOI.PA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, BOIRON (BOI.PA) price will reach 40.59 and 33.43 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day BOIRON (BOI.PA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 10, 2024 if the real price is between 42.62 and 31.75

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 13.61% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 40.59. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in BOIRON (BOI.PA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the BOIRON (BOI.PA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of BOIRON (BOI.PA) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -7.85%

BOIRON (BOI.PA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 13.61%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BOIRON (BOI.PA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for BOIRON (BOI.PA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

BOIRON (BOI.PA) predictions by visitors

BOIRON (BOI.PA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.