Maximum and minimum Bitcoin short-term price forecast for Jun,Jul,Aug 2024

Bitcoin short term price prediction: Jun,Jul,Aug 2024|BTC: 131,572.99$
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -45.71% Loss -6.38% Sell

Downtrend:-45.71%

Loss:-6.38%
70,343.30 61,293.86 70,343.30
61,293.86
10 Days Sell Downtrend -37.85% Loss -16.06% Sell

Downtrend:-37.85%

Loss:-16.06%
70,300.84 54,882.24 70,300.84
54,882.24
30 Days Neutral Neutral -7.88% Neutral 2.29% Neutral

Neutral:-7.88%

Neutral:2.29%
81,805.09 56,036.37 81,805.09
56,036.37

Bitcoin (BTC-USD) price prediction for the next 5 days on 24 May 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 45.71% probability. Moreover, the probability that Bitcoin (BTC-USD) price has no a definite trend is 54.29% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Bitcoin (BTC-USD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Bitcoin (BTC-USD) price will reach 69,637.84 and 63,045.04 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Bitcoin (BTC-USD) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 29, 2024 if the real price is between 73,119.73 and 59,892.79

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -6.38% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 63,045.04. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Bitcoin (BTC-USD), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Bitcoin (BTC-USD) prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Bitcoin (BTC-USD) for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -45.71%

Bitcoin (BTC-USD) profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -6.38%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Bitcoin (BTC-USD) prices in the next 5 days

Bitcoin (BTC-USD) price prediction for the next 10 days on 24 May 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 37.85% probability. Moreover, the probability that Bitcoin (BTC-USD) price has no a definite trend is 62.15% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Bitcoin (BTC-USD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Bitcoin (BTC-USD) price will reach 69,595.81 and 56,450.24 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Bitcoin (BTC-USD) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 03, 2024 if the real price is between 73,075.60 and 53,627.73

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -16.06% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 56,450.24. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Bitcoin (BTC-USD), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Bitcoin (BTC-USD) prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Bitcoin (BTC-USD) for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -37.85%

Bitcoin (BTC-USD) profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -16.06%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Bitcoin (BTC-USD) prices in the next 10 days

Bitcoin (BTC-USD) price prediction for the next 30 days on 24 May 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 7.88% probability. Moreover, the probability that Bitcoin (BTC-USD) price has no a definite trend is 92.12% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Bitcoin (BTC-USD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Bitcoin (BTC-USD) price will reach 80,984.68 and 56,036.37 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Bitcoin (BTC-USD) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 23, 2024 if the real price is between 85,033.91 and 53,234.55

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.29% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 80,984.68. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Bitcoin (BTC-USD), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Bitcoin (BTC-USD) prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Bitcoin (BTC-USD) for the next 30 days

Neutral -7.88%

Bitcoin (BTC-USD) profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 2.29%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Bitcoin (BTC-USD) prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Bitcoin (BTC-USD)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Bitcoin (BTC-USD) predictions by visitors

Bitcoin (BTC-USD) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.