Maximum and minimum Avalanche short-term price forecast for Mar,Apr,May 2024

Avalanche short term price prediction: Mar,Apr,May 2024|AVAX: 68.96$
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -20.64% Loss -11.55% Sell

Downtrend:-20.64%

Loss:-11.55%
42.03 33.32 42.03
33.32
10 Days Neutral Uptrend 15.08% Loss -11.79% Neutral

Uptrend:15.08%

Loss:-11.79%
43.25 32.05 43.25
32.05
30 Days Neutral Neutral 5.13% Neutral 9.13% Neutral

Neutral:5.13%

Neutral:9.13%
51.58 32.20 51.58
32.20

Avalanche (AVAX-USD) price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 Feb 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.64% probability. Moreover, the probability that Avalanche (AVAX-USD) price has no a definite trend is 79.36% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Avalanche (AVAX-USD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Avalanche (AVAX-USD) price will reach 40.87 and 33.53 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Avalanche (AVAX-USD) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 24, 2024 if the real price is between 42.92 and 31.85

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -11.55% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 33.53. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Avalanche (AVAX-USD), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Avalanche (AVAX-USD) prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Avalanche (AVAX-USD) for the next 5 days

Neutral -20.64%

Avalanche (AVAX-USD) profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -11.55%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Avalanche (AVAX-USD) prices in the next 5 days

Avalanche (AVAX-USD) price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 Feb 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 15.08% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Avalanche (AVAX-USD) price has no a definite trend is 84.92% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Avalanche (AVAX-USD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Avalanche (AVAX-USD) price will reach 42.06 and 32.25 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Avalanche (AVAX-USD) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 29, 2024 if the real price is between 44.16 and 30.64

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -11.79% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 32.25. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Avalanche (AVAX-USD), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Avalanche (AVAX-USD) prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Avalanche (AVAX-USD) for the next 10 days

Neutral 15.08%

Avalanche (AVAX-USD) profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -11.79%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Avalanche (AVAX-USD) prices in the next 10 days

Avalanche (AVAX-USD) price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 Feb 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 5.13% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Avalanche (AVAX-USD) price has no a definite trend is 94.87% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Avalanche (AVAX-USD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Avalanche (AVAX-USD) price will reach 50.17 and 32.20 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Avalanche (AVAX-USD) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 20, 2024 if the real price is between 52.68 and 30.59

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 9.13% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 50.17. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Avalanche (AVAX-USD), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Avalanche (AVAX-USD) prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Avalanche (AVAX-USD) for the next 30 days

Neutral 5.13%

Avalanche (AVAX-USD) profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 9.13%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Avalanche (AVAX-USD) prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Avalanche (AVAX-USD)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Avalanche (AVAX-USD) predictions by visitors

Avalanche (AVAX-USD) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.