10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 12.88% probability. Moreover, the probability that America Movil, S.A.B. de C.V. A (AMX) price has no a definite trend is 87.12% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, America Movil, S.A.B. de C.V. A (AMX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days.
In the 10-day price prediction, America Movil, S.A.B. de C.V. A (AMX) price will reach 18.15714442331 and 16.688390281417 in the best and worst conditions respectively.
Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors)
Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.
The final result of the 10-day America Movil, S.A.B. de C.V. A (AMX) predictions demonstrate that:
This prediction will be valid by Oct 08, 2023 if the real price is between 19.065001644475 and 15.853970767347
There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.36% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 18.15714442331. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.